Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 10, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Jim is going to be loaded down I sent one also, like buses none turn up then all at once ;)
Buses.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
anyone able to send Yagi Uda anternna's ?

they're all i need for MC3 and then i need 4 archive boxes please too,

happy to gift back whatever people need, or can newly send F20 - need to update sig with full list though

D

Deleted member 5399

anyone able to send Yagi Uda anternna's ?

they're all i need for MC3 and then i need 4 archive boxes please too,

happy to gift back whatever people need, or can newly send F20 - need to update sig with full list though
I have yagi udas in anf4
send me neighbor request

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 14th July at 11.00am GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts for today have just been sent out - upgrade gift items to @Davescharf (protractor) - @Below_Average_AC_Player (copy machine) - @Blue Jay (information sign) - @PIRX (disinfecting solution) - @martin (flatwork ironer) - @Sazaville (protractor) - @Punmat (information sign) - @MGardner141 (computer) - @Agent_L (information sign) - @Xilikon (information sign) - @david smith (information sign) and also standard gift items.

My thanks for all gifts received throughout this week. I have also updated my signature page with my current gaming needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
@Icepyre
What in-game-name do you use? I added the code, but I do not get the popup message saying I've added you. I did accept an unknown neighbour "Cyvain87". Is this you?

I cannot start a private conversation with you somehow :/
I could use 2x Glacing Machine and 2x Washing Machine.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
@Icepyre
What in-game-name do you use? I added the code, but I do not get the popup message saying I've added you. I did accept an unknown neighbour "Cyvain87". Is this you?

I cannot start a private conversation with you somehow :/
I could use 2x Glacing Machine and 2x Washing Machine.

I'm currently Ice - Archive Bx

i've added you now

i can send both washing machines and glazing ones, any preferences first?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xre6cb
Username
grahamairways
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 14th July at 11.00am GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts for today have just been sent out - upgrade gift items to @Davescharf (protractor) - @Below_Average_AC_Player (copy machine) - @Blue Jay (information sign) - @PIRX (disinfecting solution) - @martin (flatwork ironer) - @Sazaville (protractor) - @Punmat (information sign) - @MGardner141 (computer) - @Agent_L (information sign) - @Xilikon (information sign) - @david smith (information sign) and also standard gift items.

My thanks for all gifts received throughout this week. I have also updated my signature page with my current gaming needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
cheers there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom