Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 6, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
These past two weeks has proved to be very disappointing with regards to the re-allocation of my neighbours resources, when plundering their structures, in my usual respectful yet stylish manner. The launch ready blue chest's have returned small resources, the larger and more meatier (note the reference to food here) resources have been few and far between.
I find that visiting the same neighbours gives diminishing returns so I have 2 groups of neighbours with planetariums and only visit every second day. Haven't quite got there yet but am working on it. Also, it seems to help to have more than 20 chests to open because I get the small resources first then some better ones start dropping. For a while I thought I got better drops if I was in Launch Prep but that isn't a sure thing anymore. Anyone else have any tips? Or is it truly random and I am delusional? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I find that visiting the same neighbours gives diminishing returns so I have 2 groups of neighbours with planetariums and only visit every second day. Haven't quite got there yet but am working on it. Also, it seems to help to have more than 20 chests to open because I get the small resources first then some better ones start dropping. For a while I thought I got better drops if I was in Launch Prep but that isn't a sure thing anymore. Anyone else have any tips? Or is it truly random and I am delusional? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thank you very much for taking the time to send me your thoughts, which I read with great interest. I expect this situations to pick up at some point, it is a question of being patient, one of the important key requirements to this game. I will keep your words and advice in mind. Thanks once again for your time.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I find that I get best results with Planetariums if I click/tap to a rhythm which starts as the last coin begins to fall from the previous click/tap.

I tend to keep 200 chests in store. When I open them I count them from 1 to 5. If I get one of the top 3 items, I restart the count at 1. If I get to 5, then I stop opening chests until the next time.

Like you, I am probably delusional as well :(

Regards
Harcourt

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I find that I get best results with Planetariums if I click/tap to a rhythm which starts as the last coin begins to fall from the previous click/tap.
I tend to keep 200 chests in store. When I open them I count them from 1 to 5. If I get one of the top 3 items, I restart the count at 1. If I get to 5, then I stop opening chests until the next time.
Like you, I am probably delusional as well :(
I believe that even if it is random, that there are streaks. I find this when flying the Exploration Maps as well. So I think you have found a great way to identify a streak! Humans are pattern-seeking by nature - just have to find a way to identify true patterns! Or find people that share your delusions :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04cg464c
Username
CoachBissett
Is it possible to gift cooling chambers and defrosters? Of so, I could REALLY use some. I'm getting close to being finished with prop planes and jets and I need to build my flight catering building.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Gifts are sent for today. Many thanks for those received - much appreciated :)(y).

Updated signature with new items available to gift as reached level 41 (Wireless Compass, Washing Machine & Blankets). Have removed pruning shears as event completed - reward building to be built still.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom