Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 1st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where you have to fly to get spaceship launch console or solar cell (for level 2 mission control center)? Does anyone have any to trade?

Thanks!

Hi @crescent moon

You can get these from Canary Islands, Nice, Shanghai, Berlin.

It would probably be easier to find them as gifts from Neighbours.

I was wondering if you know about the 'Wiki' site ?

http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki

This site is extremely useful in finding out what you need and where to get it !

Regards
Harcourt

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Does anyone know where you have to fly to get spaceship launch console or solar cell (for level 2 mission control center)?
Wiki says Solar Cell drops even from Canary Islands. I ground Canaries few weeks ago and I got none. However, there are certain item drops that are possible only when you have a mission for them open (fly to X to bring Y). IMHO it means that unless you have active the mission to upgrade MCC to lvl2, you can't get those items. At least, not from Canaries. I can't say about Nice, Shanghai and Berlin.

http://airportcityhd.gi-center.com/support/faq
official FAQ said:
Flight to Rio doesn't bring any upgrade parts for level 3 Fuel Station. Why?
This is a game feature that necessary items for upgrading a Fuel Station to level 3 start dropping after you get the corresponding quest. To get it you need to complete the previous quest that asks to upgrade your Fuel Station to level 2 and get some items. Both tasks are given by the engineer.
I think same is happening here.

@Agent_L Yeah - I finished canary islands a few days ago with 3 stars and still got nothing. My mission control is active. I'll keep trying Nice - can't get to Shanghai or Berlin yet.

@Harcourt - thanks for the link! On the game, when I click the little box with the "i" for items on Nice, Shanghai, and Berlin, none of those seems to show the solar cell or spaceship launch console. I will depend on my neighbors - the greatest in the world! Meanwhile, I'm happy having the green launch available. May try it one of these days when I get brave enough.

@Harcourt - thanks for the link! On the game, when I click the little box with the "i" for items on Nice, Shanghai, and Berlin, none of those seems to show the solar cell or spaceship launch console. I will depend on my neighbors - the greatest in the world! Meanwhile, I'm happy having the green launch available. May try it one of these days when I get brave enough.[/QUOTE]

@crescent moon

Oops ! Sorry ti have misled you !

However there are plenty of my neighbours who have them . @ItsRalphy and @Captain WH Rollins just for starters !!

Regards
Harcourt

@ItsRalphy sent you an invitation.

Sorry for the late notice of the invite - we finally get a little sunshine here and the internet goes down.
Hi - accepted your invite, and looks like we are connected, happy to send you spaceship launch consoles. Can you send me Fuel20 please? - liking your airport - especially the Little Versailles building which I have not seen before - was that from a quest?

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Hi - accepted your invite, and looks like we are connected, happy to send you spaceship launch consoles. Can you send me Fuel20 please? - liking your airport - especially the Little Versailles building which I have not seen before - was that from a quest?

I believe the Little Versailles is one of the "Mystery Building 2" buildings - can be bought from Airship for greenies although there was the code a while back that gave players a free mystery building.

Steve

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
On the game, when I click the little box with the "i" for items on Nice, Shanghai, and Berlin, none of those seems to show the solar cell or spaceship launch console.
What does it say about drop when you click "i" on Houston?
Do you have blue launch pad? I guess it's building of this pad that triggers the mission to upgrade MCC to lvl2.

@ItsRalphy

Thanks! My gift windows opens in about 5-6 hours & fuel 20 will be on its way.

The Little Versailles came from Duke Croocker's airship, mystery building (or mystery building 2). I was curious so figured it wouldn't hurt to spend a few greenies.

Thanks again.

Sorry if this is a duplicate - my internet is going on and off today, I'm not sure what is sending!

Last edited:
What does it say about drop when you click "i" on Houston?
Do you have blue launch pad? I guess it's building of this pad that triggers the mission to upgrade MCC to lvl2.
@Agent_L
Can't click on Houston yet. Don't have enough stars. My blue launch pad is built. I'm in hurry up and wait mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom