Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 1st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Just realised that I need demodulators - wow - don't know how that happened, but RESULT. if I keep sending cyclone4 stabilised binocular, can you keep hitting return please until I have all 4?

Anyone else up for trying this to see what comes back? - Hidden gifts, very Harry Potter!

Yes, I'm happy to be able to help out.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Sent out all gifts for today.
Connecting with @gorrion and @crescent moon doesn't seem possible!?:arghh:

Neighbours, I have a special request. I'm looking to make quick work of my new Laundry building I put in to start stockpiling for a distant future. I'm in need of some assistance: 14 items to be exact!

Already thanking @Harcourt for a dryer!
@Agent_L , I'll send you a spare wire, can you please send me a dryer?
@Captain WH Rollins , I'll send you fuel 20, can you please send me a dryer?
@Comet18 , I'll send you flight catering, can you please send me a flatwork ironer?
@Gyorgy kutsera , I'll send you a spare wire, can you please send me a flatwork ironer? (don't mind me using your format?;))
@Harcourt , I'll send you deicer, can you please send me a dryer?
@Robert , I'll send you flight catering, can you please send me a flatwork ironer?
@Ten33go , I'll send Ten33go2 an additional radar, can you please send me a centrifuge?
@wkndcmpr , I'll send Sky Marshall fuel 20, can you please send me a centrifuge?
Also I'll send SkyM2 fuel 20, can you please send me a washing machine?

I myself have the washing machine, good for a send/return.
Anyone else interested in trading for these items, PM me...
Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Neighbours, I have a special request. I'm looking to make quick work of my new Laundry building I put in to start stockpiling for a distant future. I'm in need of some assistance: 14 items to be exact!

@Comet18 , I'll send you flight catering, can you please send me a flatwork ironer?
@Gyorgy kutsera , I'll send you a spare wire, can you please send me a flatwork ironer? (don't mind me using your format?;))
@Robert , I'll send you flight catering, can you please send me a flatwork ironer?
@Ten33go , I'll send Ten33go2 an additional radar, can you please send me a centrifuge?
@wkndcmpr , I'll send Sky Marshall fuel 20, can you please send me a centrifuge?

Thanks in advance...

Will send dryer, in the morning London UK time

D

Deleted member 5399

All Gifts Finally Gotten Out Today, in Between Other Things.
Both !KB and !KB give thanks to those neighbors; both of and on forums for the gifts received.
Tis hard to keep up with who gets what sometimes although some of us do have a regular trade route going.
Congrats go out to those who made the top 100 lists, and to those who I know are making all effort to get there sometime soon.
I would have to also say, that despite our differences in operating systems, I still found I was able to help a friend or two acquire a goal, he or she had set out to accomplish this week.
Goodnight from Wisconsin all. I shall bid adieu until the morrow.

D

Deleted member 5399

Oh sorry Siggy update; Attitude Indicators added to gifting list in !KB2. lol yeah, because I need em too.

Thanks in advance...
@Wasted Eagle
Am I showing in your neighbor's list? Did you get any of the gifts I sent? (spare wire) Its possible when I sent your neighbor invite, it came across as mn shredder, and you didn't know who it was.

If I'm not in your neighbors, I'll still visit you! :playful:

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed

Thanks in advance...
on their way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom