Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 13, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyboys and Flygirls (16.15pm GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my neighbours giftable items for today, Sunday 19th February. I've also updated my signature page with my current needs. My thanks for all the gifts received throughout today and during this entire week.

I need just one more Defroster to completed my third Flight Catering Facility - my thanks in advance to my neighbour able to gift this item.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Aviators (08.10am GMT London)

On this morning, Sunday 19th February, my thanks go to @Troglodyte69 - @Az1 - @Blue Jay - @Steve26 - @Stella 748 - @jimstreet - @wydaho (fingers cross) - @Ten33go - @David Toad - @Wasted Eagle - @porvillewright - @Natholian1 - @gbswales - @Blue Aero - @CoachBissett - @Husam - @Davejoyg - @BelleAIr - @must_dash - @PIRX and @IkebotXP - for all gift items received today.

Sunday afternoon lunch - pan tried trout, steamed new potato's, fresh green salad with dressing and chilled white wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Oh - that sounds good. On way back from Lake Windermere, we stopped at a country pub that was recommended, and had homemade steak and ale pie, with the ale being brewed in a local brewery just 500 yards away - it was to die for, and of course a drop of ale alongside for the non-drivers, and a couple of bottles to bring home. Heaven!
steak and ale pie.jpg
beer.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Oh - that sounds good. On way back from Lake Windermere, we stopped at a country pub that was recommended, and had homemade steak and ale pie, with the ale being brewed in a local brewery just 500 yards away - it was to die for, and of course a drop of ale alongside for the non-drivers, and a couple of bottles to bring home. Heaven!
View attachment 5915 View attachment 5917

Do you go to the Brown Horse Inn?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Still need one lily with less than four hours to go. I can use any pruning shears you can send in the next 3.5 hours.

Otherwise 40 gifts out and another 20 to go out shortly.

Hi All,

I have built my first Furniture Factory and am surprised to discover that it will cost me 80 greenies to upgrade production from 1 to 2 beds :(:eek:
As a result I am building a second Factory and would be extremely grateful if the following could send me :-

Boring Machine - 1 each from @Cath @gbswales @Husam @wydaho (Cath and Bear)
Edge Banding Machine - 1 each from @Robert @IkebotXP @Mike47 @PeterNL

Thanking you in advance,

Regards
Harcourt
Sorry for the late reply I have been out of sorts for a few days and what is more the Edge banding Macines have turned into Boring Machines must have been in one of the updates so I have sent you one anyway.
Sorry for any confusion caused:oldman::)

Thanks for all the received gifts, got lots of them. Send my 20 out for today and started a list for tomorrow.

Sometimes I get 5 passengers so maybe it's because I'm still not level 71 and perhaps can't receive those items yet.

Going to update my siggy with building requirements.
Don't open those passenger(5) - let them just sit. When you hit the appropriate level, it will magically turn into the item that was sent.:D

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Don't open those passenger(5) - let them just sit. When you hit the appropriate level, it will magically turn into the item that was sent.:D

I wish I'd have known that :unsure:. Thank you for the advice.

Gifts are out for today - many thanks for those received :). Now at level 46 so can send Attitude Indicators (have shot up 3 levels over the weekend due to completing red launches and appropriate collections.)

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom