Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 8, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Wow, thank you for that information! Sorry for the fail in forum etiquette, I was never very good in cotillion. :oops: I can definitely tell this is a great community! :D @Ten33go
Thank you to my new friend invites! @Snowee @Captain WH Rollins @Robert @Brickhouse @PeterNL @david smith
You guys (or gals :cool: ) are awesome! :cat: I've made a list so I can send out gifts as soon as my day resets.
If you can send Smoke Detectors and Archive Boxes, I really need them! (Did you know you will eventually have need 11 smoke detectors? :oldman: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: )
Secondary high need would be for my repair base which just sits there laughing at me cause my Delta broke after one flight. (yes I know I should just pay the greenies, but I'm silly) :p;)
I've sent you an invite from my speargummit game

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (07.45am GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Sunday 14th August, have just been gifted. My thanks for all the continued gifts received.

@BelleAIr - gifted Archive Box
@jimstreet - gifted Patrol Drone
@jimstreet - gifted Solar Cell
@Wired Parrott - gifted Solar Cell
@PeterNL - Returned Paper Cutter

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Hi everyone, I finally need something again so thought I would post.
I need: 3 TV Panels, 1 Grinding Machine, 3 Air Vent Filters, and 2 Controllers.

Sounds good but I only need one more washing machine. Maybe we can start on a swap of horn antenna for fuel after the washing machine?

Hi @Finlayson

I have sent you an invite from my main game, please accept.

I also have a support account which hosts Friday Small Items Launches from time to time.

I have sent you an invite from this game too. This is a restricted neighbours list, so if you need the Friend Code let me know and I will pm you.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
It's not mine but If anyone holding a QL would like third place in a blue launch for just 250 points please check out Gandalf's.

Gifts sent out to my new friends today! :barefoot: Thank you for all the awesome trades! :LOL::LOL::love: Hope I didn't miss anybody!
Signature has been updated. ;)
@IkebotXP - Far Star (sent: controller)
* thank you for the fuel catalyst
@Snowee - snow (sent: cognac) * thank you for the smoke detector
@Brickhouse - BRICK (sent: smoke detector) * thank you!! for the server rack & smoke detector
@Nicks - Nix (sent: navigation module) * thank you for the robot tester
@Captain WH Rollins (sent: fuel 20 units) * thank you for the achive box
@david smith - gamerader (sent: landing lamp) * thank you for the robot tester / gameradar2 (fuel 20 units) * thank you for the passenger 10
@spearman78 - speargummit (sent: vivaldi-antenna) * thank you for the Hull Parts
@Vivke (sent: fuel 20 units) *
@Robert - robster (sent: flight catering) *
@wydaho - cath/wydaho (sent: fuel 20 units) * thank you for the achive box
updated 8/14 10am PST

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Hi All thanks for all gifts received.
I am trying for a top 3 finish to New York but am running out of Navigation Modules, so if anybody can gift those tomorrow it would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Mike
I have ergo chairs that I can start sending after headsets, as of 8/15? Or would you still prefer nav modules then?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Sorry to show my ignorance but I'm not sure how to PM you. If that's a facebook reference I don't play the game through that application. I tried to once but it reset my game to zero.
In this set of forums, just start a conversation with who you are trying to contact. That is in the pull down menu for your forum name. Once you select conversations, there is a button to start a new conversation. In the to: box, start typing the forum name for whom you are trying to contact. You should then see a drop down menu of the names that might be whom you are looking for.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
sig updated, gifting list noticeably updated, gifts are away.

33k from tower 7, 25 tokens from grand hotel.

With this forum, the game is no longer painful to play with excessive wait times. Still has sufficiently long wait times, that I have to go back to real life. A nice balance.

Special thanks for incoming building gifts to primary and secondary accounts.

My usual warm thanks for incoming flight gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom