Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 22, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AC neighbours!

Thanks for the Beacons, I'm afraid I need some more... :D

1st in Jiuquan after a last minute push! :cautious::LOL:
Still 4th in Berlin after stopping the flights on Wednesday. :confused:

Alliance on the verge of expanding after this week! Who'd guessed!? (y):love:

Have a great week!
Hi I am a new member and happy to send you beacons - but how do I send a PM for neighbour request. Still searching forums for an answer - probably missing the obvious

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Hi I am a new member and happy to send you beacons - but how do I send a PM for neighbour request. Still searching forums for an answer - probably missing the obvious
Andy if you go to your profile page, click conversations on the right hand side (second one down) on the page you will see "start a new conversation"
In participants box put the name of member like mine which is just Cath in title put Hi then write your message in the larger space
Hope this helps a little, if @Ten33go was here he would explain it much better than me, good luck Andy :D

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Andy if you go to your profile page, click conversations on the right hand side (second one down) on the page you will see "start a new conversation"
In participants box put the name of member like mine which is just Cath in title put Hi then write your message in the larger space
Hope this helps a little, if @Ten33go was here he would explain it much better than me, good luck Andy :D

Already did in PM. :) :D :p

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts out today from !KB and I might get around to gifting from !KB2 tonight.
Speaking of !KB2 I altered profile so looks like !KB20FlNavProps or Me + Fuel 20, Navigational mods and spare props.
Signature will be updated to reflect important needs.

Gifts are out for today! Thanks everyone for all the gifts so far!
Special Thank You to @david smith, @Nicks & @Brickhouse for the calculators and @Snowee for the master plan!
@IkebotXP - Far Star ~~Sent: spare wire
@Brickhouse - BRICK ~~Sent: landing lamp
@Nicks - Nix ~~Sent: flight catering
@Captain WH Rollins ~~Sent: fuel 20 units
@david smith - gamerader ~~Sent: landing lamp
@david smith - gameradar2 ~~Sent: fuel 20 units
@spearman78 - speargummit ~~Sent: fuel 20 units
@Vivke ~~Sent: Oscillating Beacon
@Robert - robster ~~Sent: flight catering
@Snowee - snow ~~Sent: flight catering
@wydaho - bear/wydaho ~~Sent: fuel 20 units
@PeterNL - PeterF20 Sp Wire ~~Sent: fuel 20 units