Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 22, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
One really BAD thing - you can no longer collect from neighbours who have not played for a while - so far that includes one of my non-forum members who I kept because they had three planetariums. when you visit you get this new message box
upload_2016-8-26_11-40-18.png

Hi,

I have sent invites from my updated mail game to :-

@gbswales
@Radu81 (Both Accounts)
@Phil G
@KenDuckySmith (Both Accounts)
@Wired Parrott (WP2 Account)
@Snowee
@Vivke
@crescent moon (Both Accounts)
@Captain WH Rollins
@WAMike (Both Accounts)
@Mike47

I have also sent invites to people I could not connect to before the upgrade.

@BelleAIr
@Blue Aero

Some of you have already responded. (I cannot keep up !)
Thank you.

My updated account has Fuel20 ;)

I will send it as a test to those who have made my neighbours list.

Regards
Harcourt

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Have now deleted all the spurious (former) neighbours from my list and find that there are just 4 of you left - you are
@Brickhouse , @Cath (Cath1) , @david smith (gameraeder and gamerader2)
Are all your games updated?
I will wait now to see if more appear or if GI support manage to re-instate any
My new game code is 20a24adm
If anyone from my old list adds me I will accept but am not sending out any invitations myself until I am sure everyone is updated
I have not updated and am not going to till my building finishes upgrading (if I can stop them from doing it ) but it seems like my account has survived in most members that have updated
Not to say that could change once I update my game, I do not allow updates to proceed till I say they can, knowing GI they will find a way :rolleyes:

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Hi All,

It seems that @Brickhouse and @Cath 1 have been singled out for special treatment !

Perusing this forum these are two of the neighbours left for @Harcourt , @Vivke and @gbswales !

And I don't think they have updated yet !

Watch out for further developments :(

Regards
Harcourt
Welcome back to the land of updates :mad::mad: nice to see you back and pleased to see I have managed to stay as your neighbor, I have not upgraded yet so this could change :(

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
GI's response to my losing all but 4 our of 72 neighbours

"With the latest update we've slightly changed and improved the friends mechanics in the game. If some of your friends are missing, most probably they have already deleted you from their friend list some time ago."

Needless to say they got a suitable response from me - they must believe we are either naive or stupid. (or is there something you have not been telling me!!) I will wait for their further response but expect I will have to start the process of re-adding you all after tomorrow (at least I should get a few coins for doing so)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w5erte4
Username
Brickhouse
Have now deleted all the spurious (former) neighbours from my list and find that there are just 4 of you left - you are
@Brickhouse , @Cath (Cath1) , @david smith (gameraeder and gamerader2)
Are all your games updated?
I will wait now to see if more appear or if GI support manage to re-instate any
My new game code is 20a24adm
If anyone from my old list adds me I will accept but am not sending out any invitations myself until I am sure everyone is updated
yes i updated

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
I have not updated and am not going to till my building finishes upgrading (if I can stop them from doing it ) but it seems like my account has survived in most members that have updated
Not to say that could change once I update my game, I do not allow updates to proceed till I say they can, knowing GI they will find a way :rolleyes:

My game updated while my town hall was in the middle of upgrading, but it had no effect, the building is still upgrading as before.

Cath1 is the only surviving neighbour in my list after the upgrade, but that could change when you do update.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
My game updated while my town hall was in the middle of upgrading, but it had no effect, the building is still upgrading as before.

Cath1 is the only surviving neighbour in my list after the upgrade, but that could change when you do update.
Seems like most members have kept me ( feeling a bit special ) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but like you said Mike that all could change once I update, I may update at the weekend (y)

D

Deleted member 5399

@Cath the only thing I noticed regarding buildings is my 6th loft in !KB2 I had finished and I had moved fuel depots off to that one top corner of airport. Those were the only 2 things moved back and the loft was under construction again.
That and all my buildings were turned around. Phew lot of work turning them back, especially in big city.

D

Deleted member 5399

I noticed I had mainly all new players and they were iOS or android.
And yes I had Cath and Brickhouse too. lol I still gotta add myself to my split personality

Hi @Phil G

I think we have all lost nearly all our neighbours. However I can still see the World Map. As with all the pop up windows the text is huge and overlaps other names all over the place.

Regards
Harcourt
yes i have the world map but please check you flights r being counted as mine are not i have come to a stand still 81 flights to Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom