Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 16, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

giphy.gif

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Hi all, new week, new pressures :) Thank you to everyone for their gifts last week. If you don't see what you want I can always send fuel or flying aids. Baz :)

D

Deleted member 5399

So I received a phone call this morning from family care nurse. She seems to recall the 23rd as being my date of discharge.
I see Dr Guilberg, the infectious disease dr and hoping my white cell count has diminished down to barely anything.
I so much miss my daughter. Sure John and Cheryl Koons both have been caring and wonderful people and bring Kendrah often to see me. I know God had me doing his work here. Hope it's made a difference for whomever he wanted me to cross paths with. I'm now thinking it's got to do with several people though as I have been the eyes and ears and the voice for many. I hope this is what you expected of me,Lord. There were no instructions given when I first came here, but I saw what problems needed to be addressed.

Hi all finally my account Husam is transfer the code is the same 20ttc611 please help by sending request and dont delete my old account just send other wise if you delete me and then add the code it will show message that i am cheater to avoid dont delete the my game name thank you very much i am waiting all your request.
Please note that i cannot send request to everyone then i will not finish before a week i have before 500 neighbors appreciate if you send me request.

D

Deleted member 5399

I am currently making changes to my signature to reflect both the event and newly added items needed for repairs.
ANF1, 2 and 3 gifting lists have been updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Hi all finally my account Husam is transfer the code is the same 20ttc611 please help by sending request and dont delete my old account just send other wise if you delete me and then add the code it will show message that i am cheater to avoid dont delete the my game name thank you very much i am waiting all your request.
Please note that i cannot send request to everyone then i will not finish before a week i have before 500 neighbors appreciate if you send me request.
Send you a request.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Haven't been much on the forum last weeks but wasn't able to play all days and hope to be back now but it's a little busy.

Thanks for all the received gifts and send mine also out but still have some catching up to do.

Am doing the event but it doesn't look that easy if you don't play that much, will try and see how far I got.

giphy.gif

Thanks for the gifts i received appreciate that.
Please help me to get you back as neighbor in my account Husam by sending me a request with my code 20ttc611
Dont delete my old account (Husam.20ttc611) before you sending me request.
Send request first i will accept (Husam.F20.chsaw) then delete the account (Husam.20ttc611)
Send me PM if you need help.
Good Luck All

D

Deleted member 5399

I have since updated my signature to reflect on addition of friend codes, adding on support games among other changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom