Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your main game has always been on my awaiting reply list so it can never connect. Your second was on WP but within the last 2 weeks I have lost several neighbors from my list your second was one of those that disappeared.
@Wired Parrott I lost your second account,is no more WP2 in my neighbor list :( and I didn't deleted

Last edited:
Your main game has always been on my awaiting reply list so it can never connect. Your second was on WP but within the last 2 weeks I have lost several neighbors from my list your second was one of those that disappeared.
tried to reistablish connection by reentering code no go

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Captain,I will appreciate if you can confirm that you received the gift ?
From your signature I see that you received but I don't know if is from me or from other neighbours and I have no idea where the gifts go

The last gift from you was an infrared camera which I did receive - I sent you a motion senor first and you returned the IR - so yes, have received the gift.

The last gift from you was an infrared camera which I did receive - I sent you a motion senor first and you returned the IR - so yes, have received the gift.
Thanks for the information.Send me until you will get all and after that you can do the same for Terminal L9 and no worries about me.
My pleasure to help my neighbours.
Cheers.

Anybody knows who is the player with this name game : maddin level 10 ?
He or she sent me neighbor request but I have no idea who is.
Thanks.
sorry, new one on me, but if you go to the members tab, on the forum, you can search for members - sometimes works but only if the forum name is the same as the game name though.

sorry, new one on me, but if you go to the members tab, on the forum, you can search for members - sometimes works but only if the forum name is the same as the game name though.
Thanks.I appreciate.When I opened my game today I got 200 coins but I didn't added new neighbors from 2 weeks ago and that name show up on my waiting list.I have no idea who is.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Radu81 - One way to check them besides searching, is to go to the new members section of the forum and see if they can be found there. Many people cruise the forums and get members friend codes, but never actually join the forum (Hence, why some people, including me, hide their friend code).

@Radu81 - One way to check them besides searching, is to go to the new members section of the forum and see if they can be found there. Many people cruise the forums and get members friend codes, but never actually join the forum (Hence, why some people, including me, hide their friend code).
@Ten33go Thanks.I don't hide the friend code but I don't accept until I don't know who is.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Duty Free Shop - Unfortunately, my duty free shop has not been working correctly for a very long time and there is no way to fix the problem. I would really like to remove the entire building and my game and make better use of the 2x2 plot of land. So, I would ask all my neighbours not to gift any more of these items to me. If the building ever pays out, I will not be alive to see it.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I read with great interest your post, especially the last sentence. I've decided to do the same thing, should have done this much sooner. You live and learn, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom