Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

[Windows Phone] Time Stopped After Update

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w7mfdmg
Username
KL
After updated to 2.0.1.0, no matter what I did in the game.
After I exit the game and re-enter, time just went back to exactly same instance.
Anyone having this problem as well ?
thanks !

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
After updated to 2.0.1.0, no matter what I did in the game.
After I exit the game and re-enter, time just went back to exactly same instance.
Anyone having this problem as well ?
thanks !
I am iOS and android user, so sorry, cannot help you.

But you might write to GI:
Have you got in touch with our support team yet? http://www.game-insight.com/en/support Please provide your device info (iPad, iPhone, Android, Win8 phone or tablet) and your username (iOS) or friend code. We'll look into it.
or
Please contact our support team -> http://bit.ly/1irGsjI They will help.
If this will help. :whistle:

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
I have new issues to report. I have 113 neighbors. For 11 of them their name became "username" and I can't identify them.I can visit only 21 from my 113 neighbors. I can visit only the 11 "username" plus another 10 neighbors. Since all these issue started, I didn't receive any gift from any neighbor. All my flights in flights map were reseting to 0.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
I have similar situation. I can only visit few of my neighbors. On rest of them view button doesn't work. I updated Airport City last week.

Top Bottom