Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warehouse Windows Phone Items Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Raf I think you may have mistaken me for someone else because I don't have the all-inclusive-bracelet so I sent you something else instead. I hope that's ok!

elphaba, I made a mistake.

Thank you for your gifts.

lycufer_d ($lycufer_d) - I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Shredder?
kevin5345179 (Kevin Liu) - I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Whiteboard?
Joe7 (A(...)) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Do Not Disturb Sign?
Samzon (Samzon Land.lamp) - I sent you Landing Lamp. Could you send me Archice Box?
Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me All Inclusive Bracelet?
elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Solar Cell?

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)
Yesterday I sent you Spare Wire.

kevin5345179 (Kevin Liu) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Disposable Shampoo?
Joe7 (A(...)) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Additives?
Samzon (Samzon Land.lamp) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Archice Box?
Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me All Inclusive Bracelet?
elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Fuel Additives?

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)

Joe7 (A(Lining Plate)) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Solar Cell?
Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me All Inclusive Bracelet?
kevin5345179 (Kevin Liu) - I sent you Robot Tester. Could you send me Disposable Shampoo?
Samzon (Samzon Land.lamp) - I sent you Landing Lamp. Could you send me Ampermeter?

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)

Joe7 (A(Lining Plate)) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Solar Cell?
kevin5345179 (Kevin Liu) - I sent you Robot Tester. Could you send me Disposable Shampoo?
Samzon (Samzon Land.lamp) - I sent you Landing Lamp. Could you send me Ampermeter?

Sent Solar Cell. How many do you need?

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)

lycufer_d ($lycufer_d) - I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Fuel Additives?
Joe7 (A(Laser Cutter)) - I sent you wrong item, sorry. Could you send me Solar Cell?
Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Smoke Detector. Could you send me Spaceship Launch Console?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls

lycufer_d ($lycufer_d) - I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Fuel Additives?
Joe7 (A(Laser Cutter)) - I sent you wrong item, sorry. Could you send me Solar Cell?
Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Smoke Detector. Could you send me Spaceship Launch Console?
Got the smoke detector, thanks! Launch console on its way

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)

Sent now Solar Cell. Do you need more?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wyregxf
Username
Helmi
I just updated my signature! I now need stuff for upgrading my control center. I also added one item to the list of the items that I can send.

Once again thank you for the gifts everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom