Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warehouse Windows Phone Items Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
kevin5345179 Thanks. Flight caterings are always needed. Could you send me pearl earrings x2?

I have green launch going on 410 points / 10h 26min to go. If you guys joined, it might still success...
I have 5 large fuel tanks 4 main stabilizers in store and I will use them if lauch success is up to them.
Did you receive the flight catering?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
But you do not have on my list and I did not get gifts. Remove me from your list, I will add you again.
I removed you from my friend list.

Raf The dispatcher console has been sent, how many do you need?
Joe7 I see you changed your name, so I sent a stamp
kevin5345179 I got shampoo but I sent you a chair
Samzon I was scrolling along on my phone and sent you something that wasn't flight catering.......so enjoy!:whistle:

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
lycufer_d ($lycufer_d) - I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me City Model?
Joe7 (A(stamp)) - I sent Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Assembly Robot?
Samzon (Samzon) - I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Assembly Robot?
Faith1984 (Cash counter pls) - I sent you Additional Radar. Could you send me Dispatcher Console?
kevin5345179 (KL(ergon chair)) - I still don't see you on my neighbors list, you are on waiting list. I don't know how accept you are as a neighbor.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w7mfdmg
Username
KL
lycufer_d ($lycufer_d) - I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me City Model?
Joe7 (A(stamp)) - I sent Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Assembly Robot?
Samzon (Samzon) - I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Assembly Robot?
Faith1984 (Cash counter pls) - I sent you Additional Radar. Could you send me Dispatcher Console?
kevin5345179 (KL(ergon chair)) - I still don't see you on my neighbors list, you are on waiting list. I don't know how accept you are as a neighbor.

did you see the things I send you ? maybe try to add again ???

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w7mfdmg
Username
KL
I removed you from my friend list.

Raf The dispatcher console has been sent, how many do you need?
Joe7 I see you changed your name, so I sent a stamp
kevin5345179 I got shampoo but I sent you a chair
Samzon I was scrolling along on my phone and sent you something that wasn't flight catering.......so enjoy!:whistle:

my bad when I was scrolling, it selected shampoo .....
I did press cash couter today and hopefully u'll get it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom