Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warehouse Windows Phone Items Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wf4aqit
Username
Dockie
Joe..just added you, would be more then happy to provide you with extra fuel...if you could please send me the power sources I need to finish repair level 3 :S

KR
Dockie

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
Hi all,

I am playing the Dutch version of the game, so translating back will pose a lot of challenges..as the Dutch translations from the original are not very good (my opinion)

At the moment I'm in desperate need of the two powersources needed for the repair hall lvl 3..as my jet is sitting idle because it cannot be repaired

Also my terminal needs level 4 items/ my travel agency isn't ready, and duty free lvl 2 items are needed (not the anti thefts ports already own 6 of them!!).
I can supply (top list of items):

passenger seat
stamp (needed for tourist agency)..need them myself as well!
spare wheel (al least thats the translation, it looks like a roled up cable to me)..needed at certain flights
ergonomic chair
parfum
extra radar
isolation
fuel additives, flight item

And ofcourse extra fuel (20 units) and extra passengers (5 units)

Please let me now how I can attribute to this group

And if someone is already able to send me items..please do!

Welcome to the forum, i will add you to my neighbors tomorrow when i'll be able to send agan gifts, for me is max 20 at day. Please put in your signature all gifts that you can supply, i know is a long work but is the first condition for play with us and to be sure to receve what you need. If you have some problem with translator, i have too i write from Italy, look the signature of other playres because many have the same gifts. You can too write it in google + airportcity and look in imagine the right picture ;).
In my signature there is too a little guide for Buldings.
Ciao and good play

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Joe..just added you, would be more then happy to provide you with extra fuel...if you could please send me the power sources I need to finish repair level 3 :S

KR
Dockie
Hi Dockie, and wellcome ! I just added you and I'll be glad to help you , but I can send you Power Source only tomorrow, because I sent already all my gifts for today.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wf4aqit
Username
Dockie
Hi Joe and Marco

Will update my list asap

Thankx for the support, and hope I will be able to contribute as well

As you can see....done ;-)

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
elphaba Just added you..

But I guess some triggerhappy finger pressed the gift selection to fast..have no idea what I send you, will make up for it tomorrow!

Sorry
This can 'happen, if you do not want to make mistakes use this guide: enter directly into the menu "gifts", choose the gift that you want to send (usually some gifts are common for neighbors), select it and makes you 'enter the menu' with all your neighbors, from there select the next to which you want to send the gift. Only in this section of the game if you mess gift you can select it again. If you send the gift when you are visiting the airport a neighbor is often possible wrong.
Ciao ;)

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Joe7 (A Fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@lumian1520 (lumiafuelsupply)) - I sent you Fuel supply. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Raf (R ) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Catering . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@B. Star (B*Catering) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20) ?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Samzon (Samzon Catering) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@kevin5345179 (Kevin Liu) - I sent you Deicer. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Weather Display. Could send me Fuel (20)?

Thanks for all your gifts.

Ciao ;)

N.B. I need Fuel (20) and Plain Repair items (Jet engine, Paint, Cookpit glass; Tire)

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
In
This can 'happen, if you do not want to make mistakes use this guide: enter directly into the menu "gifts", choose the gift that you want to send (usually some gifts are common for neighbors), select it and makes you 'enter the menu' with all your neighbors, from there select the next to which you want to send the gift. Only in this section of the game if you mess gift you can select it again. If you send the gift when you are visiting the airport a neighbor is often possible wrong.
Ciao ;)
In my game, if I enter directly into the "Gifts" menu, I can't choose "Outgoing" if the "Incoming" list is not empty.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Joe7 (A Spire wire) - I sent you Spire wire. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@lumian1520 (lumiafuelsupply)) - I sent you Fuel supply. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Raf (R ) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Catering . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@B. Star (B*Catering) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20) ?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Samzon (Samzon Catering) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@kevin5345179 (Kevin Liu) - I sent you Deicer. Could you send me Fuel (20)? Are you still play?
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Stamp. Could send me Fuel (20)?

Thanks for all your gifts.

Ciao ;)

N.B. I need Fuel (20) and Plain Repair items (Jet engine, Paint, Cookpit glass; Tire)

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Sure, you can do this only when you have available daily gifts to send, at least in my game is so '.:)

You don,t understand. I have 19 gifts to send but I can't send the same gift simoultaneous to many neighbors until I delete all the items from "Incoming" list. And if I delete them, how do I know who sent me gifts so I can send back?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
You don,t understand. I have 19 gifts to send but I can't send the same gift simoultaneous to many neighbors until I delete all the items from "Incoming" list. And if I delete them, how do I know who sent me gifts so I can send back?
Yes you are right :) , I send gifts to all the friends of the forum with the hope that they do the same thing with me, so I send gifts on trust. If then after a few days I realize that some neighbor did not send me the gift then i suspend him from dispatch.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wf4aqit
Username
Dockie
I have the same problem, a bit strange in this 'modern' day era that you have to write down first what and who send you gifts before you can send them yourself ;-)

PS Joe7 still waiting your approval as neighbour, is there a maximum you can have? Or just something wrong in the game

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
I have the same problem, a bit strange in this 'modern' day era that you have to write down first what and who send you gifts before you can send them yourself ;-)

PS Joe7 still waiting your approval as neighbour, is there a maximum you can have? Or just something wrong in the game

Dockie, I have you in my neighbors list and I sent you yesterday Power Source, and today Album. You didn,t received them? My game username is A( what I need). In present A(Spare Wire).

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wf4aqit
Username
Dockie
Joe7 No the strange thing is, you are in my 'awaiting approval' list?! So I did not receive any, and unfortunately I am not able to send anything either

Now I know that removing and adding someone again doesn't work, or does it?

KR
Dockie

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Joe7 No the strange thing is, you are in my 'awaiting approval' list?! So I did not receive any, and unfortunately I am not able to send anything either

Now I know that removing and adding someone again doesn't work, or does it?

KR
Dockie

I don,t understand . I am in your waiting list or not ? If I am in that list, add me just like that. The number of your existing neighbors added with the number from waiting list must not excced 500.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wf4aqit
Username
Dockie
That's the problem; I am unable to add you, as I added you the day before yesterday and waiting for confirmatopn from your side...at least that's what my game info is telling me

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
That's the problem; I am unable to add you, as I added you the day before yesterday and waiting for confirmatopn from your side...at least that's what my game info is telling me
I deleted you from neighbors list and added your code again. Now you are in my waiting list "awaiting reply".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom