Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Thank you for the gifts received :).

I have sent mine out - apologies for the delay, other commitments meant I couldn't access the game last night. Unfortunately, I have also been unable to return to all those that sent to me due to the 20 gift limit. Will send those people gifts tomorrow.

Steve

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@SactoDave - I opened 64 launch boxes tonight at once. I got 20% LFT, 18.8% MS and 4.7% PEB. Not bad. I was using a golden at the time - not that makes any difference.
@SactoDave

Opened 59 -
18.6% LFT
3.4% MS
0% PEB

I opened 10 of them last night with g.d. still active, but was getting nothing and got superstitious so waited for this morning. Not a great haul this time.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Alright high players, what do you mean on percentage of launches? and what do those initial? PEB, LBT, and so/ Sorry not familiar with this.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Alright high players, what do you mean on percentage of launches? and what do those initial? PEB, LBT, and so/ Sorry not familiar with this.

They are referring to the launch boxes you get from getting space collections.

MS = Main stabilizer
AS = Additional stabilizer
PEB = Powerful explosive bolt
EB = Explosive bolt
LFT = Large fuel tank
SFT = Small fuel tank
SF = Solid fuel

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
*While reading the forum, notices @Cluck 's avatar and ponders the consequences and feasibility of stealing it, and convincing the game that it is actually 2 space suits so I could have 2 more launch preps for later today...

Then decides that it probably wouldn't be a good idea to steal the avatar of a person who is graciously providing a public QL for everyone*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom