Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no - my game has crashed, and when I open it I am on a new game at level 1. I know it is just that I have lost the link to my game and it is out there somewhere, but I need to wait for a new game code so I can reconnect! - Aargh - how frustrating. @KenDuckySmith I even have your instructions on how to back up the game and have gone in and found the file, but I was waiting to get a memory stick to copy the file to, and hadn't done it yet! That will teach me!!!

I will be back playing and gifting as soon as I can - only consolation is that the list of things I can gift will refresh, and I was a bit bored with what I could send! Hopefully I will get fuel 20 again!!!

D

Deleted member 5399

Oh no - my game has crashed, and when I open it I am on a new game at level 1. I know it is just that I have lost the link to my game and it is out there somewhere, but I need to wait for a new game code so I can reconnect! - Aargh - how frustrating. @KenDuckySmith I even have your instructions on how to back up the game and have gone in and found the file, but I was waiting to get a memory stick to copy the file to, and hadn't done it yet! That will teach me!!!

I will be back playing and gifting as soon as I can - only consolation is that the list of things I can gift will refresh, and I was a bit bored with what I could send! Hopefully I will get fuel 20 again!!!
@ItsRalphy
Aww man that stinks friend. If you still have the file open and close game twice. Upon second closing, go to the appdata folder and follow the trail from there. The local State folder should be created after you close a second time. Then copy and paste bin file into it. If you have the SaveGame.bin then all hope is not lost friend.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Thank you ALL for ALL of your help, it sure makes the game more fun!​

Side note:
I did a little experiment with Launch Set Drops. I am curious to see if you think your results are similar. I know different games collect more Lab Notebooks than Space Suits for example, I wonder if it is the same for launch sets...

Here are my results from 200 Launch Sets collected in a row:

PEB 4 2%
MS 17 9%
LFT 39 20%
SFT 23 12%
AS 45 23%
EB 40 20%
SF 32 16%

~Dave
P.S. I think I have too much time on my hands...

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

Side note:
I did a little experiment with Launch Set Drops. I am curious to see if you think your results are similar. I know different games collect more Lab Notebooks than Space Suits for example, I wonder if it is the same for launch sets...

PEB 4 2%
MS 17 9%
LFT 39 20%
SFT 23 12%
AS 45 23%
EB 40 20%
SF 32 16%

~Dave
P.S. I think I have too much time on my hands...

A). You're welcome.
B). Yes, you have entirely too much time on your hands.
C). I'd say that's pretty accurate for me too. Though I think my SF is higher, and maybe AS. But not by much.

Nice job Teach!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I KNOW I'm getting more of it. LOL. Right now, on Ten33go anyway, I have about 50-60 AS, 50-60 EB, 50-60 SF. SFT and LFT run about the same give or take, with more LFT I suppose. It's the MS and PEB's that are hardest to get.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear All

A gentle reminder that I still need the following 2 items - Cooling Chamber x1 (to complete the Flight Catering Facility Building) and Flatwork Ironer x1 (to complete the Laundry Building) so I can bring both buildings to full appearance and start flying again to all those destination which are currently closed to me because of my costly blunder. If you have already gifted your gifts for today, then tomorrow is fine.

If you do not have these 2 items then the following is just as important - unique items relating to the upgrade of Repair Base Level 6 (1 full day has now passed since starting the upgrade and 1 full day left to go). A head start on this would be really good.

Also, I'm looking for new neighbors to add to my growing list of names. My gifting window reopens later on today, so if you would like to take advantage of me, now is a good time to neighbor with me. I've already updated my signature.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@Doc and @Captain WH Rollins - Cooling Chambers sent. I am still sending gifts.

@KenDuckySmith - We all understand your frustration with the nickel and diming, but like what @ItsRalphy stated enjoy the game and neighbors. Please stay in the game.

@ItsRalphy - created a copy onto your desktop and change the copy name for the localstate of AC. Copy every time you shut down the game so when it does restart you to level 1. You have it on your desktop. Copy what is in the desktop and paste in AC localstate folder. you don't even have to continue to play until you reach level 3 or 5. you can start right where you left off. Unless you have like a external harddrive or even a usb memory stick (which these are reasonable price depending how big of memory you get or need) Or even a SD memory card would work.

This is for everyone that is having this issue.

Secondly, I had no idea EA made this game. No wonder.

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Doc and @Captain WH Rollins - Cooling Chambers sent. I am still sending gifts.

@KenDuckySmith - We all understand your frustration with the nickel and diming, but like what @ItsRalphy stated enjoy the game and neighbors. Please stay in the game.

@ItsRalphy - created a copy onto your desktop and change the copy name for the localstate of AC. Copy every time you shut down the game so when it does restart you to level 1. You have it on your desktop. Copy what is in the desktop and paste in AC localstate folder. you don't even have to continue to play until you reach level 3 or 5. you can start right where you left off. Unless you have like a external harddrive or even a usb memory stick (which these are reasonable price depending how big of memory you get or need) Or even a SD memory card would work.

This is for everyone that is having this issue.

Secondly, I had no idea EA made this game. No wonder.

Mr. K

Hello and thanks for the cooling chamber, the FCF Building is now completed and the flights have reopened. Are you still happy receiving Gyroscopes from me?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck

Side note:

PEB 4 2%
MS 17 9%
LFT 39 20%
SFT 23 12%
AS 45 23%
EB 40 20%
SF 32 16%

~DaveP.S. I think I ha ve too much time on my hands...
I also think about this too much. There appears to be a "rotating" drop rate on launch items sometimes where you get better odds. I always try and wait until I have 50+ before opening so I can track my theory better. I have hit a couple mornings where I have gotten a 20% drop rate on PEB or once a 30% on MS. Sometimes there appears to be this "jackpot" time in the programming. I thought I was on to something - that it may occur at the same time each day or week. But I haven't been able to confirm.

This may sound crazy or superstitious. But if I have a bunch to open and I start opening and after 10 I don't get at least a MS or 2 LFT, I will stop and try later. I am convinced there are times when the odds are better..... I better not take up gambling

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl7qqxq
Username
uPaja
Thanks for sending 1 cooling chamber. Still need 2 more....
Username/Friend Code: wl7qqxp
In-Game Name: uPaja
Items Required: cooling chamber x2, archive box x2
Items I Can Send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Passengers (5), Fuel Catalysts, All-inclusive Bracelet, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Computer, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillation Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Yagi-Uda Antenna, TV Panels

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
Have my gifts out for the day. Many thanks for the gifts sent my way. :cool:

@uyetti I have sent 2 launch consoles and 1 ergo chair. Is that all you need of those or do you need more?
sorry: you must be sending them to my old account. I lost then when lots of people crashed a while back. I sent you an invite from my new account sometime ago but you have not accepted it as of yet. same name but a new code number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom