Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Gifts sent out from main account. Thank you for those that you have sent me in return! Will send out second account gifts here in a little bit.

@Captain WH Rollins - Sent you a friend request and received 100 coins. I can't help you with your urgent needs at the moment, but feel free to accept if you would like. And welcome to the neighborhood!

@Brasil95 - Sent you a friend request also and received 100 coins. Please feel free to accept if you would like. *S*

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Gifts sent out from main account. Thank you for those that you have sent me in return! Will send out second account gifts here in a little bit.

@Captain WH Rollins - Sent you a friend request and received 100 coins. I can't help you with your urgent needs at the moment, but feel free to accept if you would like. And welcome to the neighborhood!

@Brasil95 - Sent you a friend request also and received 100 coins. Please feel free to accept if you would like. *S*

Ten33go

Hello and thanks. Have just added you to my ever growing list of neighbors. I've already sent out my 20 gifts for today. Next time round is fine, no hurry.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

Hello and thanks. Have just added you to my ever growing list of neighbors. I've already sent out my 20 gifts for today. Next time round is fine, no hurry.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
. . . and just to add to your ever growing list, I have sent you an invite - welcome to the neighbourhood!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
. . . and just to add to your ever growing list, I have sent you an invite - welcome to the neighbourhood!

Hello

Many thanks for your invite which I'm happy to accept. I note you have 188 stars - I wonder how many months it will take me to reach that kind of level? How many hangers and planes do you have and how long have you been playing AC?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Got it and accepted. Thanks - will check out tomorrow. Pls. let me if I ma now in your list (last times a lot of problems with neighbour requests)

Hello

Many thanks for your invite which I'm happy to accept. I note you have 188 stars - I wonder how many months it will take me to reach that kind of level? How many hangers and planes do you have and how long have you been playing AC?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Wow - lots of questions, and happy to help out! - I have been playing around 20 months, and in the forum around 18. I have 9 hangers and planes, and have built them up slowly only getting my Falcon this week. The stars come best when there are quests on with temporary new destinations - haven't had one for ages, look out for those. I try not to spend real cash, but have bought "greenies" 3 times but only when there has been a sale, and use them mainly for land. Best advice is USE THIS FORUM - the gang are fantastic, and if you gift something off their list, they will ALWAYS gift you back something off yours, and that makes a difference - fewer useless gifts!!! The game is so much better and so much more fun with friends - just read some of the posts!!!

Wow - lots of questions, and happy to help out! - I have been playing around 20 months, and in the forum around 18. I have 9 hangers and planes, and have built them up slowly only getting my Falcon this week. The stars come best when there are quests on with temporary new destinations - haven't had one for ages, look out for those. I try not to spend real cash, but have bought "greenies" 3 times but only when there has been a sale, and use them mainly for land. Best advice is USE THIS FORUM - the gang are fantastic, and if you gift something off their list, they will ALWAYS gift you back something off yours, and that makes a difference - fewer useless gifts!!! The game is so much better and so much more fun with friends - just read some of the posts!!!
Come on gang - I have bigged us up big time, a few more "likes" would be good! Where is everybody?

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
End of the weekend, back to business....Fly Safe. Doc
Thanks all for the gifts. I'm trying to keep up. It's not easy as everyone has experienced...I will get to you.

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 55
Stars 104
Hearts 8

Items I can send:

Additional Radar Dispatch Console Fuel Additives Mayor Portrait Sandbag Tunnel Freezer
Aircraft Tire Dryer Fuel Catalyst Navigation Module Skin Care Products TV Panels
All Inclusive Bracelet Ear Plugs Fuel Hose Offset Gregorian Antenna Spaceship Engine Video Wall
Altimeter Ergonomic Chair Fuel Supply Oscillating Beacon Spaceship Launch Console Weather Display
Attitude Indicator Filled Candies Generator Paint Spare Propeller Wireless Compass
Blanket Flight Catering Hardness Tester Passengers (5) Spare Wire
Calculator Fruit Lollipop Imprinter Passenger Seat Stamp
Copy Machine Fuel 3 (X2) Insulation Perfume Transmitter
Deicer Fuel 20 Landing Lamp Powerful Radio Transmitter Travel Guide

Last edited:

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Should know by now this format won't let you set up columns. I'll fix it. Sorry don't get a headache trying to reed that %&*#$.....Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom