Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 14th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Hello all,

I am sorry that i wasn't on yesterday. I manage to send gifts out this morning. I hope those I sent received what they need or close to needing. :)

Thank you for your generosity of gifts that i have received much appreciated.

D

Deleted member 5399

Working on Major overhaul to system/devices synchronization.
Going to attempt to finish gifting in around 4-5 hours as devices not in sync, and games not synced.
Would prefer that I can get all done if possible within the same time period each day from both games, and at a reasonable time.
I certainly hope it does not go the way I attempted the last time and people disappeared from neighbor list.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
@KenDuckySmith Good luck - not easy but doable. For reference I used golden dice for most of my flights and it took a total of around 150 flights spread over the five maps to achieve. You'll need plenty of fuel to maximise the amount of flights you can do (or buy Secret Faucets and/or Bottomless Barrels).

Additional Radars (Alexandria and Sacramento) and Spare Wires (Miami, Puerto Rico and Nagoya) are also required. Jet planes are used for all destinations.

Steve

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

@KenDuckySmith Good luck - not easy but doable. For reference I used golden dice for most of my flights and it took a total of around 150 flights spread over the five maps to achieve. You'll need plenty of fuel to maximise the amount of flights you can do (or buy Secret Faucets and/or Bottomless Barrels).

Additional Radars (Alexandria and Sacramento) and Spare Wires (Miami, Puerto Rico and Nagoya) are also required. Jet planes are used for all destinations.

Steve
@Steve26
Thanks for the tips.
Was grateful @Cluck clued me in on needs for greenhouses. Was just telling another neighbor some tips on collecting from neighbors and how it is best to maximize, your half of points or more in launches, before posting to guarantee 1st place each time. Of course there are those, whom I've encountered or others have, who waste a completely good PEB just to get 1st place spot in a launch.
BTW I lol did plenty of flights with 4 jets just to get greenhouses.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@david smith I wonder if we are neighbors on my second account, expect an invite from bigK if not. Sorry to hear your main account crashed again. Hmm....have you upgraded from whatever windows you were previously on to windows10?

Thank you all whom have sent gifts. I have less than an 1hr until mine resets. :)

@david smith I wonder if we are neighbors on my second account, expect an invite from bigK if not. Sorry to hear your main account crashed again. Hmm....have you upgraded from whatever windows you were previously on to windows10?

Thank you all whom have sent gifts. I have less than an 1hr until mine resets. :)
I've been using windows 10 for over 2 months. And also GI support defintely needs a quality control tech. because I gave them the information for a restore code, then got an e-mail

Katherine Novak (Game Insight Support)

Sep 20, 18:34

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Katherine and I am glad to assist you today. I would really love to help you but I was unable to determine the nature of your inquiry based on the information you have provided. Please, reply to this e-mail with more details on the issue you are experiencing and attach screenshots illustrating the problem, if necessary.

I am looking forward to your reply! Once I have the needed information, I will take care of your case and make sure your concern is resolved.

Sincerely,Katherine NovakYour Support Team

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Gifts sent.

Many thanks for those received :).

I like to return all gifts where possible. If you having nothing in your needs list I can gift, I will usually send a flight item (usually an item required for flights to get any building items wanted) - please PM if you would like something different or a specific item.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom