Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 5th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gang - guess what, reset code arrived (36 hours again, really good) and I am back. Whoop whoop!!! - sent gifts out, (so many to return, you guys are ace) and have updated my gifting list. Can no longer send demodulator, router, VoIP phone or Flight Goggles, instead have got Flight Helmet, X-Ray Scanner, Podium and Laser Rangefinder to send, hope this can help some of you. Still can't send Fuel 20 which would have been really useful!!!

Happy flying

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi gang - guess what, reset code arrived (36 hours again, really good) and I am back. Whoop whoop!!! - sent gifts out, (so many to return, you guys are ace) and have updated my gifting list. Can no longer send demodulator, router, VoIP phone or Flight Goggles, instead have got Flight Helmet, X-Ray Scanner, Podium and Laser Rangefinder to send, hope this can help some of you. Still can't send Fuel 20 which would have been really useful!!!

Happy flying

Now, what's the FIRST thing you're going to do before you even start playing Ralphy? HMMMMMM?

Now, what's the FIRST thing you're going to do before you even start playing Ralphy? HMMMMMM?
You are so right, I have followed @KenDuckySmith instructions, and copied the SaveGame.bin file to a memory stick! - thanks for looking out for me and reminding me as I hadn't done it yet!!!

D

Deleted member 5399

HELP, I think my game just started not counting up any flights what should I do?
@'Stars
I've noticed I've been doing blue launches over the past few days and informed him that he isn't showing on completed launches as well.
There have been other noticeable glitches, today. Received gift of 5 passengers and went to icon to add to my passenger count on main window, and the 5 passenger icon had 00 under it as did the other icons for adding 10 or more passengers that cost greenies.
The game seems to be glitching very badly and suggest going to file explorer and select view. Check the box hidden files.
Under users/yourname, look for appdata and go to local folder/packages and look for one has airportcity in folder name.
in a subfolder, LocalState, is a SaveGame.bin file. Copy and paste somewhere else, on a flashdrive, on a backup drive, or SD Card. So if game should fail, open and close twice and LocalState folder is created. Then copy and paste your SaveGame.bin file you backed up into the new LocalState folder. So this is what you should see in the search box.
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState,

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Thank you for your gifts everyday. My gifts for the day have been shipped.

And my most recent large batch of launch chests yielded the following: 3.9% PEB, 7.8% MST, 18.6% LFT.

10/7. 8:45am est. Opened 48 during a blue launch that I started.
LFT 14.5%
MS 12.5%
PEB 8.3%

The only thing I have been able to deduce from the stats is that there is consistently at least 30% of fast fuels. (MS, LFT and PEB added together). I have been able to get higher results when I open them as I am fueling a launch. this has happened twice now so I am going to test that for a week. Yes I know it is just random odds, but it keeps my mind occupied. LOL

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Good morning all,

I have not been playing much lately due to some personal issues. Plus the game have been acting up, but every time it closes I immediately copy and save. Just in case it resets.

Welcome to the forum new members and please send me an pm on codes. I would like to add you as my neighbor.

Thank you all for you gifts. Gifting will resume once I open the game up.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello All

I need the following unique items to complete MCC3 (of course I'm not ready to buy MCC3 yet, but at least I will have all the items ready and waiting when that day finally arrives.

Vivaldi Antenna (3 of 4) - 1 item needed
Yagi-Uda Antenna (0 of 4) - 4 items needed

Hope all is well in your gaming world. I've got a stinking cold and sore throat.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Hello All

I need the following unique items to complete MCC3 (of course I'm not ready to buy MCC3 yet, but at least I will have all the items ready and waiting when that day finally arrives.

Vivaldi Antenna (3 of 4) - 1 item needed
Yagi-Uda Antenna (0 of 4) - 4 items needed

Hope all is well in your gaming world. I've got a stinking cold and sore throat.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Vivaldi Antenna sent hope you feel better soon.
Cheers.
Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom