Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 5th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
hi @'Stars Feel free to add my to your buddy list. Glad to have you on board. I do shuttles with a lot with folks on the forum. I'm just finishing a red. @uyetti would you like to do a green launch after my red lands in 1 hr 20 min? 'stars - feel free to join me in a shuttle anytime! :)

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hello

Thank you very much for the information and for the advance warning. The launcher and land expansion takes place sometime this weekend (assuming 50% discount is active). As for the unique items for upgrading to MCC3, I already have a number of these items in store.

I will continue to read through the links.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Ah I see I was giving rookie advice to a veteran player. Sorry I didn't recognize your name and assumed you were a new player. Have fun on the moon.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Ah I see I was giving rookie advice to a veteran player. Sorry I didn't recognize your name and assumed you were a new player. Have fun on the moon.

Hello.

Your link was very useful and so was the wiki airport section.

I will refer back to wiki as and when I need to.

Thanks once again.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello

Can someone tell me what the financial rewards are for being part of a red launch 1st, 2nd, 3rd place etc. I'm working my way towards this goal and it would be very useful to know what the rewards are.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Supply run has been accomplished from both distribution points to all of those helpful neighbors who have also sent supplies that were needed. Thank you for your support.

Signature updated.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
only 2 points needed to claim 3rd place on sara"s blue launch. Lunch will be provided.
this message has been brought to you by ACME Fruit Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom