Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 5th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
mission control
4 Computer

4 Dispatcher Console

4 Server Rack

4 Video Wall
You will also need a mission control center before you can launch. After you build the mission control and launch pad - there is still more to collect before you can launch. You have to collect for fuel. Read the link below and visit the Airport city Wiki site. It is very helpful.

The best advice is to never launch your first mission alone. Good Luck!!!!!!

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/per-aspera-ad-astra-space-race-spaceship-launch.2460/

Hello

Thank you very much for the information and for the advance warning. The launcher and land expansion takes place sometime this weekend (assuming 50% discount is active). As for the unique items for upgrading to MCC3, I already have a number of these items in store.

I will continue to read through the links.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hello Everyone ,

A Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening To All.
Finished sending Gifts. Can send only 20 Gifts as Game allow me Only 20. If the game allows me More Than 20 . just Imagine :D :D

Greetings And Regards To Everyone
Anubhav.

P/S -
@'Stars - First of All welcome To The Forum And second What a AWESOME Airport You Have.
Best Regards Anubhav.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello All

I've just finished sending out my gifts for today. Sorry if I've missed neighbors out. Next time round I will put this right. I've updated my signature to include unique items relating to upgrading to Mission Control Center 3 (some of the unique items I already have in store). When gifting me, please focus on these items first, if your able to do so.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi everyone. I am new to the forum and just looking for some people that I can Launch with? I have been playing this game for a while? could you please let me know if you are interested in adding a new neighbor?

Hello, and welcome to the forum!. If you would like, you can send me a PM with your friend code, and I'll give you mine as well.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum and just looking for some people that I can Launch with? I have been playing this game for a while? could you please let me know if you are interested in adding a new neighbor?
@'Stars
Always glad to welcome a new neighbor.
You can try adding my codes, to both profiles or PM your code to me and I will add you.
In the meantime, take a look at the gifting list and anything special I can help with, just ask. As for launches; well all of us here help each other, quite a bit. A lot of very good people from around the world, gather in this one place, and from using different gaming platforms as well, from Windows to Apple systems; or A-Z almost.

Great... Now I have the song, "Hang on Sloopy" stuck in my head, with ONE major difference. Instead of Sloopy, it's... You guessed it, "Hang on Ralphy". Thanks Nicks!

*Wanders off humming....*
Well - I have never heard of that one, so googled it. It wasn't released in the UK, but having seen a clip on youtube, I am now humming it too, and guess what, it was released the same year as I was born - small world!!!!

Now I will wander off humming to my own theme tune!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom