Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 5th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
Thanks for all gifts. I still need 2 tunnel freezers and 1 screw press. I'd love to get my S2 out!
I'll be able to send gifts again soon...I'll try to fulfill requests on this thread as a priority.
Also, I have a red shuttle going. Feel free to join!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@UTOPGUN - We've been in one together I think, along with a few other people not too long ago. I think it was a QL and it was green or blue, can't remember. But sounds good to me, will take a rain check. *G*

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wh2rpli
Username
Diego/item need
Hi neighbours,
i update my signature. Sorry if i send something you don´t want but i have been away from the forum and not able to help.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello All

Have just finished gifting my gifts for today. I also have a blue launch pending, so far I've put in 564 of resources (using up some of my surplus) and will continue to add to this. Flyboys and Flygirls are welcomed to join in, I don't need to be in first place.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Friend request sent!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello All

I just wanted to write my thanks for all the gifts received thus far from my neighbors. It is greatly appreciated and makes gaming life a great deal easier for me. A case in point is my new Repair Base Level 6. I had no Giant planes flying to Austin. I now don't have to, thanks to all of you collectively.

On another note, I was wondering if we gamers, who have a picture in our avitars, could try and encourage those, who don't, to add one. It's so much nicer when there is a picture, instead of a blank square. It's so much more personal.

On a final note, can someone tell me what the financial rewards are for a red launch 1st, 2nd, 3rd place etc. (next weekend I will be in a position to purchase the land and then purchase the launcher). Are there any unique items required ,once the launcher appears after 6 days of waiting, if so, what are they and how many of each?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all gifts. I still need 2 tunnel freezers and 1 screw press. I'd love to get my S2 out!
I'll be able to send gifts again soon...I'll try to fulfill requests on this thread as a priority.
Also, I have a red shuttle going. Feel free to join!

@UTOPGUN,

I sent you a Tunnel Freezer.

Could you please add WHN2 code wt34bz6 ? I added you a long time ago from WHN2 and the request is still in awaiting state..

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
On a final note, can someone tell me what the financial rewards are for a red launch 1st, 2nd, 3rd place etc. (next weekend I will be in a position to purchase the land and then purchase the launcher). Are there any unique items required ,once the launcher appears after 6 days of waiting, if so, what are they and how many of each?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
mission control
4 Computer

4 Dispatcher Console

4 Server Rack

4 Video Wall
You will also need a mission control center before you can launch. After you build the mission control and launch pad - there is still more to collect before you can launch. You have to collect for fuel. Read the link below and visit the Airport city Wiki site. It is very helpful.

The best advice is to never launch your first mission alone. Good Luck!!!!!!

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/per-aspera-ad-astra-space-race-spaceship-launch.2460/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom