Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 9th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi gang, gifts out. For some reason I can no longer gift holographic displays (although don't think I ever did) but can now gift hand dryers instead. so if anyone has wet hands, I am your guy!!!
when we loose an item in the gift list it is usually because this item was necessary for our own city building but after we have built that building in our own city the item goes away from our gift list

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Gifts sent...more to come later when I reset...Thanks to everyone for the gifts you've sent...still looking for a few things to finish my level9 control tower!! I can't seem to find anyone who can gift the infrared camera!! Anybody know anyone??

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear X and Y Chromosome Flyers

This week has been a very productive gaming week, perhaps the best so far, during which time I've purchased a new plot of land, costing 10 green notes (during the 50% land discount window period). Buying the land has allowed me to re-jig my coal stations into far better positions. The re-positioning has also, opened up space, allowing me to purchase new buildings, which has helped increase my passenger uptake and improve my electricity power supply ratings.

I've also finished upgrading, up one level, five of my buildings - Mission Control Centre (L3) red launch flights, Fuel Station (L3) increase fuel supplies, Duty Free Shops (L2 and L3) greater income from sales and Town Hall (L5) population increase.

In preparation for red launch flights I made the decision, sometime ago, not to take part in any blue and green flights for a period of time. The decision has afforded me the opportunity to build up my resources e.g. main stabilizers and powerful explosive bolts etc. I'm very pleased with the outcome, my flight resources are looking very health indeed.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my neighbours for gifting all of the unique items needed to make all of the building upgrades possible. Without their help it would not have been such a productive gaming week for me.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Thanks to all of my neighbors for your generosity, I appreciate everything. I have a new item (Beverage Cooler). Safe flying, Doc

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 55
Stars 112
Hearts 9

Items I can send:

Additional Radar Aircraft Tire/ Aircraft Route Map/ All Inclusive Bracelet/ Altimeter/ Beverage Cooler/ Dispatch Console/ Attitude Indicator/ Blanket/ Calculator/ Copy Machine/ Deicer
Dryer/ Ear Plug/ Ergonomic Chair/ Filled Candies/ Flight Catering/ Fruit Lollipop/ Fuel 3 (X2)/ Fuel 20/ Fuel Additives/ Fuel Catalyst/ Fuel Hose/ Fuel Supply/ Generator/ Hardness Tester
Imprinter/ Insulation/ Landing Lamp/ Mayor Portrait/ Navigation Module/ Oscillating Beacon/ Paint/ Passengers (5)/ Passenger Seat/ Perfume
Powerful Radio Transmitter/ Sandbag/ Security Camera/ Skin Care Products/ Spaceship Engine/ Spaceship Launch Console/ Spare Propeller/ Spare Wire/ Stamp/ Transmitter/
Travel Guide/ Tunnel Freezer/ TV Panels/ Video Wall/ Weather Display/ Wireless Compass

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

It is very troubling to read how so many members are continuing to experience problems with their Airport City game e.g. loading problems, update issues, game crashes, game resets, game gliches, game bugs etc. In fact, there are 19 pages of reported problems within the forum, dating back as far as October 2012, across all of the gaming platforms.

I had to double check, just to make sure and its worth repeating, because I find it hard to get my head around this '19 pages of reported problems, dating back as far as October 2012'. It is quite incredible these problems have existed for such a long time, with no end in sight, and as each day passes the problems continue. There are also non gaming issues with servers etc.

I consider myself to be very fortunate, as I've never experienced any problems, in all of the time I've been playing the game, which is more than a year now. As to why this is so, perhaps its just luck, fate, destiny or kismet. Perhaps it's all of them or non of them. I don't really know but I'm very thankful I've experienced trouble free gaming to date. As to how long this will continue, again, I don't know.

My respects to all players with gaming problems.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

I haven't because I am still trying to choose one, I need to get to a big electronic store and see which one you could use for cable internet. there are so many different ones out I think over 100 at least.

Thank you again Ken
@yenta613
If you lived in the US and I knew your provider, I'd be able to look up compatible devices. What about your actual modem? or did the cable from outside go directly into your router? Most services have either a standard modem, (one where you buy a router) or the service has an option of wireless modem.
lol as most electronics are made in foreign countries, I'm sure I can come up with a list for you, based on the modem the service provides for you. PM me the make and model number of the device your service provides for you and I will try and find something compatible.

D

Deleted member 5399

@KenDuckySmith thank you,

Most of you should realize that most of the routers I can get here are companies I can get in the States also , TP-link, D-link, edimax, netgear, to name a few routers. when we moved here I brought a router with us worked for a 3 years.
@yenta613
yeah 3 years of constant use; add in the potential reboots/resets, power outages, etc., I'd say it's seen its days of wear and tear.
Now there are other factors as well, regarding wireless. Other devices that are nearby that use wireless or radio frequencies, such as a cordless phone, cause interference, placing the router inside an entertainment center, like behind a glass door, the signal bounces back. In fact we were told of a gentleman who sat in the back of a rather large classroom in college, and had trouble getting a strong signal on his laptop. The reason; he sat with his back to the wall, where a student or teacher lounge was just the other side, and the microwave on the other side interfered.
Now with new technology, there are devices that can be used in home that work similar to satellites, bouncing the signal between each other much as satellites in space do, between each other. A direct sight line or signal line between the user and the wireless is always the best option, although of course, can be the least private as well.

D

Deleted member 5399

!KB2 gifts out.
Thanks to all who sent gifts to both games and greatly appreciated those items for completion of Repair Base Level 5 in !KB2.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
today this is the event of :whistle::whistle::whistle:.......ROBBO,:singing::singing::singing: he is a Dutchman, he needs some help sometime ( like me :D! ) to translate in English,(like Ten33 said he is a Dutchglish ! :LOL::LOL::LOL: )he didn't hesitate to join the event crew:);) . Let's welcome ROBBO by sending a gift to him today ;);)
Ps : Don't forget to send a gift to ROBBO today;)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

My gripe for the day

Just when I thought I was ready to take part in my first red flight launch, I now realise I have yet another hurdle to overcome, having overcome so many other hurdles. To reach this stage I've had to purchase land, purchase red launcher pad (waited 6 days for the pad to appear), purchase mission control centre L3 (waited 6 days for the centre to appear) and purchase electricity to increase my power supply ratings in order to accommodate all the new buildings.

I now realise I have yet another hurdle to overcome and it is the 'infrared telescope', one of four items, needed to complete the launch preparation before opening the launch procedure. There is of course a simply answer to this and it is to spend, which I don't have, 20 green notes, on purchasing one infrared telescope. What do I think about this, not bloody likely' is my answer.

There is always a catch with this game and I'm quite frankly annoyed and irritated by this, an unusual state of affairs indeed.

Here ends my gripe for today

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

I haven't because I am still trying to choose one, I need to get to a big electronic store and see which one you could use for cable internet. there are so many different ones out I think over 100 at least.

Thank you again Ken
i'm on my second netgear in 11 yrs., so i prefer netgear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom