Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 2nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today a new event is : Cluck's event , because

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Dear Cluck,

On this Very Very important Day, a very very important Man is sending you this message:
View attachment 2382

Once he finished talking, (this man talks to much), all of us decided to do the same. So we are sending you this:
View attachment 2383

We also wrote a message in the sand hoping that you would be on a boat cruise and you will see it
View attachment 2384

But you were not on that boat, so we decided to launch a rocket and bring this
View attachment 2385

We all wish you Happy Birthday! and a very sunny and happy day.
View attachment 2386

Rocky, m-bari, WiredParrott, ItsRalphy, Wkndcmpr, SkyMarshall, PeterNL, Ten33, Wamike, Robert, WhatHappenedNow, Yenta, CaptainWHRollins, Uyetti, Robbo, Strats
Have A very HAPPY Birthday Cluck. Wishing you all the wishes in the world that come true.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
Hi all. My newest building project is the level-3 Mission Control Center. I you do decide to send me a gift (and I do get tons of them) I could use all of those dad-burned antennae thingies. I also would like to thank all of you who do gift me, I know that I am not worthy of these items. But like Ten33go oftens says, "That there Yetti is about the best that there is".

Well he never really said that but I am sure that he is thinking it from time to time!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Today a new event is : Cluck's event , because

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Dear Cluck,

On this Very Very important Day, a very very important Man is sending you this message:
View attachment 2382

Once he finished talking, (this man talks to much), all of us decided to do the same. So we are sending you this:
View attachment 2383

We also wrote a message in the sand hoping that you would be on a boat cruise and you will see it
View attachment 2384

But you were not on that boat, so we decided to launch a rocket and bring this
View attachment 2385

We all wish you Happy Birthday! and a very sunny and happy day.
View attachment 2386

Rocky, m-bari, WiredParrott, ItsRalphy, Wkndcmpr, SkyMarshall, PeterNL, Ten33, Wamike, Robert, WhatHappenedNow, Yenta, CaptainWHRollins, Uyetti, Robbo, Strats
Gee Rocky that was great! Thank you!!

D

Deleted member 5399

@Cluck
A Great Big Birthday Wish to you.
Gifts sent from both games, internet fixed and improved with updated modem.
Some devices in house on standard wifi and I'm tinkering with signal from the 5G connection.
Will try and hook up on launches.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

This week has been a very productive gaming week thus far. I've just spent 400,000k coins on upgrading my Mission Control Centre to level 3 (I now need to wait 6 days before the building appears in its semi solid form and then complete and make it live - I already have all of the unique items required to make this so) for red flights. I've also spent 8,000k coins on two solar panels to increase my electricity power supply ratings.

My next gaming phase, is to spend 10 green notes (during the next discount window period) on a new plot of land, re-jig some of my power supply units and upgrade a number of my buildings to the next level. Affording to do this, is of course, another matter indeed.

Regards to all you flyers

Captain WH Rollins

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Thanks KB for joining me for a ride, its lonely when you go by yourself, Kick back enjoy the onboard entertainment, oh yea open bar.......Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom