Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 16th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Guys, I didn't upgrade my Win 8.1 but had all the problems! Ball is on GI side for sure. And I also wrote my method, how to collect some items for Space programs while we can't visit neighbors - everyday I'm looking through list of friend requests and adding people who can be visited.

any body want a whiskey sour made with jack Daniels, hiccup i'm pretty much wasted, :LOL:
Sssshhhhhh - not so loud, some of us are a bit hungover . . . oh my!

Morning gang - speaking of An... he who should not be named, I tried visiting a few neighbours last night and all the ones I could get to (about 8 out of the 30 I tried) were all neighbours who were away, so I gave up.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

Good morning, its 8.05am here in London and its snowing.

I would be very interested to know how many gift items members receive per day in their inbox. I normally receive between 20 and 25 gifts items in a day, the only exception being the event crew, when the figure was considerably more, close to forty. I suspect mine will be among the smallest gifts received daily because of my 60 neighbour limit.

If your happy to share this information I would be pleased to know.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I've just finished sending out my 20 gifts for today, nice and early this morning. I'm still unable to visit any of my neighbours for resource re-allocation. I've updated my signature.

Thanks for all the gifts received yesterday.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Hi - Happy to share - I get around 30 a day, and try to send back 1 per person. As a few send more than 1 due to several games, and I openly only send 1 back to keep within the 20, plus I prioritise forum members, so next day I may have received 2 over 2 days from a non-forum member and only send 1 back, I tend to break even! I always return to a neighbour who has sent me gifts, just not always same day!!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

The following is just a bit of fun, let's see how you all get on with this. Let's image the word Russian is an acronym, each letter standing for a word, here's an example (to do with the server problem we are all experiencing):

R - Really
U - Useless
S - Service
S - Situation
I - Is
A - Absolutely
N - Nauseating

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi - Happy to share - I get around 30 a day, and try to send back 1 per person. As a few send more than 1 due to several games, and I openly only send 1 back to keep within the 20, plus I prioritise forum members, so next day I may have received 2 over 2 days from a non-forum member and only send 1 back, I tend to break even! I always return to a neighbour who has sent me gifts, just not always same day!!!

Thanks for sharing, you have a good system in place.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hey! Did anyone else notice that AnderL is on vacation or something this week? His airport says he is away (it was one of the only ones I could visit) and I don't see him on the world map rankings at all. Here is everyone's chance to get some 1st places finally.

@Cluck and others. Madeline is the only other to visit. I've since stopped all flights to destinations to gather experience or move up from apprentice to expert status. I need to focus on those destinations to drop items for launches or !KB the kangaroo as @rocky calls me isn't going to be able to assist others in launches much longer.
My apologies to all I help, but blame GI we can't do many launches.

D

Deleted member 5399

Sssshhhhhh - not so loud, some of us are a bit hungover . . . oh my!

Morning gang - speaking of An... he who should not be named, I tried visiting a few neighbours last night and all the ones I could get to (about 8 out of the 30 I tried) were all neighbours who were away, so I gave up.
@ItsRalphy
I spent a significant amount of time going through over 300 neighbors on !KB and only Madeline gave me something. Windows or cities that did open were away. And all others never opened.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w7568ko
Username
FredB
Hi all,

I send out my gifts fot he day, due to my low level I can't get everyone what they need. If you got something you don't need, just send me a pm with what you want and I will send you that gift next time.

Hopefully, I get some of the red items. I'm still trying to finish of my Terminal, Town House and Flight School.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
today's event isthe day of Istars airport :):):)
because ( I don't know specificaly Istars :confused:...) : first : - he have put a like on the message of event :D( that what the players have to do if they want participate to the event crew :angelic: ! )
-Second: - because he is on forum :hilarious::hilarious:
-third : because he play a game of Airport city :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ps: don't forget to send a gift to ISTARS(y)(y)(y)

Dear Flyers

The following is just a bit of fun, let's see how you all get on with this. Let's image the word Russian is an acronym, each letter standing for a word, here's an example (to do with the server problem we are all experiencing):

R - Really
U - Useless
S - Service
S - Situation
I - Is
A - Absolutely
N - Nauseating
Try this one
G - Gross
A - Absent
M - Missing
E - Expert
I - Is
N - not
S - supporting
I - incredibly
G - good/generous/gorgeous/great
H - highly fed up
T - team of flyers

lost it a bit at the end as you can tell!

Hi all,

Can't visit any neighbours any more !!
received gifts from @Ruben7 and @raders and @CapnObvious. but it won't let me send gifts to them !!
Also I can't even trace @Ruben7 or @capnobvious to message them or exchange Friend Codes/
So sorry folks, just wanted you to know I am not being deliberately silent.

Hopefully it will all be resolved in the fullness of time.
Harcourt
Follow Up,
have managed to send gifts today to above neighbours.
If I owe anybody else a gift, please let me know!!
Still can't visit tho'.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Try this one
G - Gross
A - Absent
M - Missing
E - Expert
I - Is
N - not
S - supporting
I - incredibly
G - good/generous/gorgeous/great
H - highly fed up
T - team of flyers

lost it a bit at the end as you can tell!

You are right about the end bit, but you've got the idea. I did not think of Game in Sight as an example. Let's see who else picks this up?

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Dear Flyers

R - Really
U - Useless
S - Service
S - Situation
I - Is
A - Absolutely
N - Nauseating

I prefer to do an acronym with GI

G - Guess the best thing to do
I - Is to be patient

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Dear Flyers

Good morning, its 8.05am here in London and its snowing.

I would be very interested to know how many gift items members receive per day in their inbox. I normally receive between 20 and 25 gifts items in a day, the only exception being the event crew, when the figure was considerably more, close to forty. I suspect mine will be among the smallest gifts received daily because of my 60 neighbour limit.

If your happy to share this information I would be pleased to know.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Hi Captain! This morning I have received your gift for the first time - thanks!!!
My regular inbox has 18-22 gifts, your gift today was 21st and I will send back tomorrow morning, not today, sorry...

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
If this problem with the server continues across this entire weekend what will happen with the code for
Hi Captain! This morning I have received your gift for the first time - thanks!!!
My regular inbox has 18-22 gifts, your gift today w's 21st and I will send back tomorrow morning, not today, sorry...

Hello, just so I understand you clearly, when you say 'for the first time' do you mean never before? I hope not. I've been gifting to you quite regularly, but not every day (the 20 gift limit per day is really out of step with the number of neighbours many members have)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom