Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 16th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
@FredB and @cats are awesome ...invites sent

Thanks as always for the gifts!! Hope you all are enjoying what I've sent to you!! If you need anything off my list, please don't be afraid to ask!! I love to help out my fellow flyers!! I still need a few things to finish my Level 9 Control Tower...I still haven't found anyone with a infrared camera to gift...the trips to Oslo have only yielded me 2 so far, but patience is a virtue they say!!

Happy flying everyone!!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Thought for the day...

When you have 2 accounts, and you assist someone with a launch using both of them, you need to remember that launching one of them, does not launch both of them. And if you get distracted by work during this same time frame, you might find yourself signing into your game and notice that a rocket is ready to launch, and is now gong to be about 4 hours behind the other one.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Thought for the day...

When you have 2 accounts, and you assist someone with a launch using both of them, you need to remember that launching one of them, does not launch both of them. And if you get distracted by work during this same time frame, you might find yourself signing into your game and notice that a rocket is ready to launch, and is now gong to be about 4 hours behind the other one.
I've never done that...:p:whistle::bag:

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
TODAY'S EVENT IS :artist::artist: : WAMIKE'S EVENT (y)(y)(y) ( Wamike in the forum and Mike for username )
If you look for a constant neighbour daily gift , ask for him ;) ! I think he has a Swiss Watch in his head :ROFLMAO:, all the time at the same hour of the day ( 00:24:01:33 ) :cool:...And be sure never time he will send you a different gift of what you have ask to him :cigar: , I think he has a Excell program in his head :LOL:....I have think to give him a nickname (y): Excel Swiss Watch :):) ! ....Seriously he is a neighbour you have to have for neighbour , he will help you anytime for your game items , your launches (y)(y)...And anything you want o_O( he have deliverd a pizza all dresse with extra cheese to Uyetti last week:D:D ...And a beer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: !!!! Since that moment Uyetti is always in touch with WaMike :LOL::LOL: !!!!) , he will give you ! :cigar:
Ps : Don't forget to send a gift today to WAMIKE ( Mike/F20/cataly) (y)(y)(y)

Thank you for your kind words.

And thank you to everyone who has sent me gifts today.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

I've just logged back on after 12 hours away and how things have changed so quickly. A great deal to read and new joining members as well. Its going to be a busy day gaming and contacting the new neighbours, who I'd like to welcome to the forum. You are all in a great place, your gaming will improve because you signed up.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Cluck , @david smith, @PeterNL , I just accepted your invites.

Thank you for being my friends.

Not wishing to miss out on all the fun here is my friends code - w31dzv6 - just enter this and I will enter yours (when you tell me your code) in return and add you to my paper copy (high tech if nothing else). I've made a note of your needs. Welcome to the family.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello, I am new to this forum. My friends Rocky and Brasil95 told me to join this site. I am getting used to this forum, so please forgive the newbieness. :)

Hello - here is my friends code - w31dzv6 - just enter this and I will enter yours in return and add you to my paper copy. I've made a note of your needs. Welcome to the family. A really smart move on your part to sign-up.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I recently posted a question, in the Airport City Questions forum section, How Many Neighbours Do You Have? I would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who took part and for the sharing of your information.

I was, in all honesty, amazed to discover the number of neighbours members have and the number of people waiting to become neighbours. While I understand why members would have so many neighbours, in terms of receiving multiple gifts, gifting to oneself, receiving help etc, I don't know how members possibly manage with such great numbers when gifting.

As for myself, I have almost 60 neighbours. Because of the 20 gifts per day limit I'm able to gift a neighbour once every 3 days. This is by no means perfect but it does breakdown well. I keep track, across a gifting week, with a colour coding system, one colour for every day of the week. This way I know who I'm gifting today and who I gifted yesterday. Although I can afford to take onboard a few more neighbours, I do believe its important to have a cut-off point, beyond which gifting becomes difficult, if not impossible.

Thanks once again for taking part. I really do appreciate it.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom