Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 16th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

Good morning from London 11.30am, its bloody cold.

I've just finished sending out my 20 gift items for today, a little later than usual. This situation with the server really has screwed things up for me. I'm still unable to visit any of my neighbours for tea and biscuits. I've updated my signature.

Thanks once again for the gifts received yesterday.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Chaps

@Cluck, @Ten33go, @Steve26 (could not get this to work Shift + 2 (@), then persons name)

First of all thank you very much for replying to my recent posting and for all your advice, guidance and information with regards to said matter.

The next logical question is how many planes will I need to fly back and forth during map flights? One jet plane alone will certainly not be enough. I'm going to need multiple planes, all flying around the clock, before these flights begin to have any real effect. Then, there are no guarantees as to obtaining any of the planets etc. If I drop everything else and just focus on the map flights I will be at it for a very long time.

What do you think?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Today's Event is:whistle: :whistle:: Anhubav's Event :love::love:...what can I say :confused: ?....LEGENDARY player :happy::happy: !
Anhubav is the biggest player :cigar::cigar: ( not physicaly :D..he is a beautiful and slim guys:rolleyes:....my wife look his picture each night before she go sleep :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..) who I know on PC Airportcity game ( GI has put an Indian Restorant in the game of Airportcity in his honnor:LOL::LOL:). He has help a lot of player to get a big city(y)(y), the nickname I give him is '' BIG HEART '' ;). He help each of us ,he communicate his tips,trick for helping all the player :joyful::joyful: .He is the fastest guy I know..If you try to follow him...you will look like a turtle beside A TGV train :LOL::ROFLMAO:...He beat Lucky Luke :D ...He is magic man :artist: ...you check him ,he take a hat .. he put his hand in the hat :oops: and what he have in his hands :nailbiting::nailbiting: ? ..A big Horse :happy::happy::hilarious:!
He is a mentor for a lot of us :rolleyes: .He is a legend in airportcity game .If you don't know him and you see him in the launch ...check him fasto_O ...because the time you will put your points in his launch ,your Rocket will be back in your city ;)...Magic man:troll::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: !!!
PS: Today don't forget to send a gift to the legend ANHUBAV:angelic::angelic::love::love:

Today's Event is:whistle: :whistle:: Anhubav's Event :love::love:...what can I say :confused: ?....LEGENDARY player :happy::happy: !
Anhubav is the biggest player :cigar::cigar: ( not physicaly :D..he is a beautiful and slim guys:rolleyes:....my wife look his picture each night before she go sleep :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..) who I know on PC Airportcity game ( GI has put an Indian Restorant in the game of Airportcity in his honnor:LOL::LOL:). He has help a lot of player to get a big city(y)(y), the nickname I give him is '' BIG HEART '' ;). He help each of us ,he communicate his tips,trick for helping all the player :joyful::joyful: .He is the fastest guy I know..If you try to follow him...you will look like a turtle beside A TGV train :LOL::ROFLMAO:...He beat Lucky Luke :D ...He is magic man :artist: ...you check him ,he take a hat .. he put his hand in the hat :oops: and what he have in his hands :nailbiting::nailbiting: ? ..A big Horse :happy::happy::hilarious:!
He is a mentor for a lot of us :rolleyes: .He is a legend in airportcity game .If you don't know him and you see him in the launch ...check him fasto_O ...because the time you will put your points in his launch ,your Rocket will be back in your city ;)...Magic man:troll::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: !!!
PS: Today don't forget to send a gift to the legend ANHUBAV:angelic::angelic::love::love:
What can we say - if ever there was a play to worship, this is the one.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3g6571
Username
sophiaelizebeth
OK friends, I need some help.

Some of you know that my four year old son Hamilton had recently started his own game, and he (like all of us on this forum) quickly got hooked and spent a lot of time and energy on his city and airport. He had, I am embarrassed to say, really surprised me with how well he did.

Now, we woke up this morning and his game has totally reset. Trying to explain what has happened to a four year old has been really difficult. I have seen elsewhere on these forums that this happened to others, and they were able to get their game restored by G!. I have looked and can't find anywhere to try to communicate with them about this. Can anyone tell me where to go, and if you have any advice??

I had set up a backup for our game, and could kick myself for not doing the same for his.

So sad this morning!!

- Sophia Elizebeth

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck

TRUTH! :love::love::love::love::love: thank you @Anubhav for all you have done.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck

Some of you know that my four year old son Hamilton had recently started his own game, and he (like all of us on this forum) quickly got hooked and spent a lot of time and energy on his city and airport. He had, I am embarrassed to say, really surprised me with how well he did.

Now, we woke up this morning and his game has totally reset. Trying to explain what has happened to a four year old has been really difficult. I have seen elsewhere on these forums that this happened to others, and they were able to get their game restored by G!. I have looked and can't find anywhere to try to communicate with them about this. Can anyone tell me where to go, and if you have any advice??

I had set up a backup for our game, and could kick myself for not doing the same for his.

So sad this morning!!

- Sophia Elizebeth

Try this link for contact information. Email support and they will restore his game. but it may take a long time - but sometimes it doesn't, you never know.

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/contacts-for-gi-support.7440/

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Dear Chaps

@Cluck, @Ten33go, @Steve26 (could not get this to work Shift + 2 (@), then persons name)

First of all thank you very much for replying to my recent posting and for all your advice, guidance and information with regards to said matter.

The next logical question is how many planes will I need to fly back and forth during map flights? One jet plane alone will certainly not be enough. I'm going to need multiple planes, all flying around the clock, before these flights begin to have any real effect. Then, there are no guarantees as to obtaining any of the planets etc. If I drop everything else and just focus on the map flights I will be at it for a very long time.

What do you think?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

If you save up lots of fuel, you will only need one jet plane and little time.

You send that jet plane out to Nagoya (for example), then open the active flights screen, find that plane to Nagoya, and click "speed up". The plane comes back instantly and you repeat the process over and over until you are out of fuel/passengers. Using a golden dice during this process is very beneficial.

I spend approximately 1-2 hours every few weeks to do this. I save fuel up for a few weeks, then when I feel I have enough, I spend 4 greenies on a golden dice, activate one of the maps, and begin the above process. I usually run out of fuel-passengers before an hour is up.

So you see it really doesn't take much time. I don't always complete a collection when I do this, but after 3 or 4 attempts, I have enough items to get the special building or bonus.

@Captain WH Rollins, I used to doubt a lot about this game too. - A good friend of my, the legend, @Anubhav once told me. "Anything is possible, don't give up"

I now pass that advice to you---- Anything is possible, don't give up.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
If you save up lots of fuel, you will only need one jet plane and little time.

You send that jet plane out to Nagoya (for example), then open the active flights screen, find that plane to Nagoya, and click "speed up". The plane comes back instantly and you repeat the process over and over until you are out of fuel/passengers. Using a golden dice during this process is very beneficial.

I spend approximately 1-2 hours every few weeks to do this. I save fuel up for a few weeks, then when I feel I have enough, I spend 4 greenies on a golden dice, activate one of the maps, and begin the above process. I usually run out of fuel-passengers before an hour is up.

So you see it really doesn't take much time. I don't always complete a collection when I do this, but after 3 or 4 attempts, I have enough items to get the special building or bonus.

@Captain WH Rollins, I used to doubt a lot about this game too. - A good friend of my, the legend, @Anubhav once told me. "Anything is possible, don't give up"

I now pass that advice to you---- Anything is possible, don't give up.

Hello and thanks once again. I had a feeling you would be replying to my last posting. I don't intend to give on the game, I will stick with it. This is now another long term objective of mine along with all the others, some of which I've already completed and moved on. I will refer back to this and other replies as my game moves forward. Thanks once again for your solid advice.

So sad this morning!!

- Sophia Elizebeth
support@game-insight.com, back up game every time you buy or change in ur airport

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

This month has proved to be yet another productive gaming month with a number of completed objectives e.g. purchased and upgraded Control Tower Level 6, purchased new hangar and new plane. I'm now flying map destinations, which has opened up my gaming experience further.

My near future plans include land expansion (10 green notes at 50%discount rate) on the city side to increase income and passengers with new buildings, currently waiting to be placed on said land. Looking further ahead upgrading to Control Tower Level 7, Terminal Level 7 and Town Hall Level 6. I also have plans to upgrade one of my Jumbo planes to a Giant plane which will open up new flight destinations.

The ongoing issues with the server has had a very negative effect on my ability to visit my neighbours, especially those with Planitariums. Because of this, the gathering of 'infrared telescopes' has proved to be somewhat slow going in perparation for red launcher flights. Obtaining the resources for blue and green flights has proved to be far easier.

Happy and safe flying to you all.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
This is a backup batch file I made. I put it on my desktop. I use it everytime I close the game, it take 2 seconds to backup.
  1. Open notepad
  2. save as "ACbackup.bat" --- make sure you save as .bat and click on all files at the bottom of the "save as" window, not .txt
  3. copy and paste the following:

cd C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState
pause
copy *.* f:\ACBkup-SDave
pause

4. Change David to whatever your user name is
5. Change f:\ACBkup-SDave to whatever Drive\Folder your flashdrive is on
6. Double click to run it

* if you don't want to see it run put @echo off in a new line at the beginning
* you may take out the pauses if you want, I personally like to see the actual copying of the files

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
waq4yin
Username
BrownHornet
This is a backup batch file I made. I put it on my desktop. I use it everytime I close the game, it take 2 seconds to backup.
  1. Open notepad
  2. save as "ACbackup.bat" --- make sure you save as .bat and click on all files at the bottom of the "save as" window, not .txt
  3. copy and paste the following:

cd C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState
pause
copy *.* f:\ACBkup-SDave
pause

4. Change David to whatever your user name is
5. Change f:\ACBkup-SDave to whatever Drive\Folder your flashdrive is on
6. Double click to run it

* if you don't want to see it run put @echo off in a new line at the beginning
* you may take out the pauses if you want, I personally like to see the actual copying of the files

Thanks for sharing! I'll start backing up on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom