Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 8th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hi all,
i can not send daily gifts for a while if you need a gift back, please send to another neighbor for a while.
Happy Flying,
Comet18

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
Sorry to my friends about my lack of gifting for the last few days. Gifts were sent out today to catch up, hopefully I sent what you needed. If there is anything you need specifically from my list, inbox me.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Amazingly I received an email fro GI support today. Unfortunately they have lost their minds. Look at what they asked me for.

1) Your old friend code. 2) Your new friend code. In order to find the new friend code you should pass the first five levels in the new game and the Sociality option will be available. Then tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Friend codes tab. 3) Your old name, level in the previous game and approximate date of its registration. 4) Screenshots/ photos of the receipts.

I have given my old friend code and new one twice already. I have given my in game name and the proper level. As far as registration I have no clue been playing for a while. Screenshots of receipts!!!!!! Seriously wth has happened to their support it was just slow now it is slow and incompetent. :banghead:
Please don't quit !!!
I'm sure GI is working hard on this recent stability issue and a new update must be coming soon. Maybe take a break and check back every week and see if an update has happened.

GI is an example of a company so focused on stopping cheaters that they have made the game unstable and falsely flag honest players as cheaters. A good company would know never to lose good customers.

Best of luck Roshni!!!
Think a problem arose when they canceled multiply recovery code! They got a lot of problem with us who reset on level 1 and now don't knew what to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom