Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 15th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
My gifts are late but have been sent. Thanks for the gifts I received. There are 6 on my waiting list that didn't get a gift today but will be first on the list tomorrow.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Guys, on my friend list, my neighbours have confusing usernames and I can't figure out what gifts people want since most people here don't write their full usernames.
For example I have neighbours named:
HS/ Fuel20 and HS2/ FuelDutyFree.

Mike F20/ SpWire and Mike O SpWire and RK fuel/ spwire.

I can't figure out who is who so if you are the owner of any of this usernames please alert me so I can know who is who and which is your first or second account.

@Trashdog2000 HS (main game), HS2 & HS3 are mine. I just realized you're game name is Samuelkn10. I was looking for Trashdog2000 in my list when sending gifts. Sorry. You're first on the list to send to today. Is HS3 showing up on your neighbor list? I have sandbags & calculators I can send from that one. I missed a few days looking for the wrong name, so you'll get 2 (3 if HS3 is connected) gifts to help with building items.

On my HS3 game these are still in my waiting list: @yenta613 @Cluck @PeterNL Rainer2 (I sent an invite to @Rainer also, but it's not on my waiting list or neighbor list) @Ronnie K @sophiaelizebeth @Eric K (both games)

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Guys, on my friend list, my neighbours have confusing usernames and I can't figure out what gifts people want since most people here don't write their full usernames.

I can't figure out who is who so if you are the owner of any of this usernames please alert me so I can know who is who and which is your first or second account.
Hi @Trashdog2000 Mike O is my Main Account, Spare Wire - what I most need at the moment. Mike O3 - my support Account. Its both crashed! So now I create another Support - Mike O4. If you want add it (w3i67ay)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
Hi Everyone. If anyone could please send me a glass display case I would really appreciate it. I still need two and it seems that not many people are able to gift it. I am still flying for it, but it seems that since it is what I need, I am getting everything but that. Just a quick question, I had to restart my computer today and when I opened the game I got a "daily gift", do you guys normally get this everyday? I find that I only get it when I restart my computer, and even then only sometimes.
My gifts will go out early this afternoon. If there is something specific you need off my list and I am not sending it to you, send me a message and I will try to get it to you the next day. @m-bari 04 is connected on my end. @Trashdog2000 we are connected on my end.

Thanks in advance,

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Hi Everyone. If anyone could please send me a glass display case I would really appreciate it. I still need two and it seems that not many people are able to gift it. I am still flying for it, but it seems that since it is what I need, I am getting everything but that. Just a quick question, I had to restart my computer today and when I opened the game I got a "daily gift", do you guys normally get this everyday? I find that I only get it when I restart my computer, and even then only sometimes.
My gifts will go out early this afternoon. If there is something specific you need off my list and I am not sending it to you, send me a message and I will try to get it to you the next day. @m-bari 04 is connected on my end. @Trashdog2000 we are connected on my end.

Thanks in advance,
Hi! You are in my neighbor list andI just sent Landing Lamp.

@Trashdog2000 HS (main game), HS2 & HS3 are mine. I just realized you're game name is Samuelkn10. I was looking for Trashdog2000 in my list when sending gifts. Sorry. You're first on the list to send to today. Is HS3 showing up on your neighbor list? I have sandbags & calculators I can send from that one. I missed a few days looking for the wrong name, so you'll get 2 (3 if HS3 is connected) gifts to help with building items.

On my HS3 game these are still in my waiting list: @yenta613 @Cluck @PeterNL Rainer2 (I sent an invite to @Rainer also, but it's not on my waiting list or neighbor list) @Ronnie K @sophiaelizebeth @Eric K (both games)

Hi I can only check if my game working again.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)

RK fuel/spwire would be me. My game name is RK (items I need)

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
All gifts sent out for today, I still have neighbors in my wait list so I will catch up tomorrow. Have a good day everyone.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck

I did not have a neighbor request from HS3 - I sent you one from my account, try that.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)

Thanks in advance,

I think so @bjs has glass display case. Hey @bjs please send me glass display cases.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL

HS3 was in my list of neighbors. I deleted it and send you an invite. Hopefully the connection works..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom