Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 13th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wbdeq22
Username
silviucu
thanks everyone for the help, moving on now :D

money do come hard in this game... has anyone spent real money on this game? i was thinking about it :D just a small amount at first, but i guess that is how it begins... like gambling...

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Hello everybody, Hope you all have a good week. I will be away from the game for a couple of days, but I will try to get my wife to send out gifts. Enjoy! Doc

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 53
Stars 71
Hearts 6

Items I can send: Fuel (3) Passengers (5) Fuel Catalyst All Inclusive Bracelet Imprinter Skin Care Products Paint Generator Travel Guide Landing Lamp Dispatch Console Sandbag Fuel (20) Powerful Radio Transmitter Video Wall Spaceship Engine Security Camera Filled Candies Fuel Supply Aircraft Tire Calculator Copy Machine Fuel Additives Insulation Spaceship Launch Console Additional Radar Perfume Ergonomic Chair Spare Wire Stamp Passenger Seat Flight Catering Oscillating Beacon Weather Display Navigation Module Transmitter Fuel Hose Altimeter Spare Propeller Deicer Offset Gregorian Antenna TV Panels Wireless Compass Dryer Blanket

Priority Items I Need: Transmitters (3) Spare wire

Other items I could use, Additional Radar,

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
All gifts sent out for today! If I missed you, I'll get you tomorrow (For those of you with multiple accounts and those that I most recently added.) Hope the gift was useful. Let me know if you need something different.

@yenta613 - Sent you another Bath Towel. :)

thanks everyone for the help, moving on now :D

money do come hard in this game... has anyone spent real money on this game? i was thinking about it :D just a small amount at first, but i guess that is how it begins... like gambling...
Hi - you are right - once you have done it once . . . I have spent on land, but I am a bit of a perfectionist and like my city to look right and not all crammed in, so I need land and waiting for the weekend codes takes to long! Best advice is that every 2 or 3 weeks greenies are on special and you get far more for your money, and then usually a week later, land is half price. I bought land after the big upgrade, and then again when level 55 came along and both times did the sale to maximise. (£6.89 for 96 greenies with land at half price is nearly 10 plots) Once or twice is no harm really!!!

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Hello Everyone!

I failed the event on both accounts :(

On the bright side I have finally reached 150 Stars on WHN account !! :)

I have sent all my gifts from both accounts.

My signature has been updated with WHN2 new needs: 1/3 Packaging Machine, 0/3 Cooling Chamber, 1/3 Defroster

Thanks for all the help!

Anyone hear anything from @bjs since June?

Hello Everyone!

I have sent all my gifts from both accounts.

My signature has been updated with WHN2 new needs: 1/3 Packaging Machine, 0/3 Cooling Chamber, 1/3 Defroster

Thanks for all the help!

Anyone hear anything from @bjs since June?
Congratulations to the 150 Stars.(y)
Send you tonight gifts.

Unfortunately I have heard from @bjs.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Gifts sent. Many thanks for those received :).

New quest :)(y) but :( as I am away for a couple of days and will be unable to access the game during this time.

Hello Everyone!

Sorry to hear this but congrats on 150 stars.

@Ten33go Unfortunately, we do not appear to have connected properly. Please could you delete me and then re enter my friend code. You can see me but I can't see you - you are showing as awaiting reply in my list.

Signature updated.

Steve

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Thanks all for your gifts, replies are shipped.

Current Event: welcome to visit 2x Brazilian Cottages, 2x Brazilian Villas in my city.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom