Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
I am trying to complete the "Cross Cultural Program" subquest and am looking for players with Movie Theaters to visit. I have to visit 10 of them and they do not seem to be a very popular building. Please let me know if you have any in your city.
Thanks,
I have one, feel free to visit any time

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Have not posted in here recently, though have been sending my gifts out. Have gifted once today am fairly certain I will be able to gift again 6 hours. My clock seems to be static now and resets at 12:00 am UTC irrelevant of what my countdown clock says. It would make sense that they keep the clock set on their end rather than track all different and changing clocks of each player. That would definitely help on their servers load. In any case many thanks for the gifts received they are always appreciated. :cool:
I have noticed that as well.

OK so I always said I should start a second account to help return gifts. The "queue" now regularly backs up beyond 20. And so many new members now. So I did it. I opened a second account.

Question: It seems as though I can only send out 5 invites a day perhaps. Is that correct?

my code is wrsozxi ----- I will be sending invites out (5 a day?) so look for me or send me an invite. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Cath, sorry found your message after sending gifts. Tomorrow I can send Transmitter (grey one), is that what you need?
No worries, @Nicks. I owe you and apology - I sent you cognac by mistake today (in a hurry and accidently hit your account). Will get back to your requests tomorrow.

Thanks, @ItsRalphy! Accepted and returned invite. I appreciate you letting us know how it works for you. :) Sent you Fruit Lollipop.

Gifts sent to:
@Vivke Centrifuge
@Harcourt Fuel Additive
@Comet18 Glazing Machine
@Davejoyg Cognac
@david smith red October - bath towel & gamerader2 - cognac

Thanks so much for all the gifts received! You've all been very welcoming and generous!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Cluck - It's actually fun starting over and trying new things, or avoiding other things you already know about. Good luck with it. Will look for my invite or send you one from both accounts!

As to your inquiry, yes, you can only send, or input 5 friend codes per day. *S*

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@Cluck - It's actually fun starting over and trying new things, or avoiding other things you already know about. Good luck with it. Will look for my invite or send you one from both accounts!

As to your inquiry, yes, you can only send, or input 5 friend codes per day. *S*
Ok thanks I look forward to your invite. And BTW - what does *S* mean? My guess is "sigh".

Jake

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wevxnjx
Username
AAAE-***
Have not posted in here recently, though have been sending my gifts out. Have gifted once today am fairly certain I will be able to gift again 6 hours. My clock seems to be static now and resets at 12:00 am UTC irrelevant of what my countdown clock says. It would make sense that they keep the clock set on their end rather than track all different and changing clocks of each player. That would definitely help on their servers load. In any case many thanks for the gifts received they are always appreciated. :cool:
Hello,
I sent you a friend request. Please accept.
Jake

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I have vanquished the alien invasion of Ten33go. But, like V, Ten33go2 has failed to defend itself and was overrun. :( Will try and see if I can get the Crop circle, but will close it out soon. Ten33go2 still has Geiger counters, so will gift those that require them here in a little bit.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@david smith - Realistically, it's entirely up to you. It would depend on your answer to these questions:

1). Are you needing the Giant to complete a challenge or obtain something that you need for a building, etc.?

2). Have you completed all of the possible destinations in the Jet or Jumbo flights (Including adventure, space, etc.), or are you even interested in doing so?

3). Are you more interested in charging on to gain levels, or are you trying to explore the other parts of the game that are there, but you may not have played around with yet.

At one time on Ten33go, I was getting the new and improved plane, hanger, runway, etc. that I could to advance to the then limit of 55. Once I got to 55, I decided to start exploring space launches - Yeah, I know, really late - and adventure maps, space maps, collections for buildings, bonuses, etc. When I started Ten33go2, I pretty much decided to play steady and methodically, not caring whether I had the bigger plane, or what level I was at.

In fact, I don't have anything bigger than Delta on either game yet. But that's me. Everyone has a different way of approaching things. None of them is either right, nor wrong, better or worse, than the others. It's just dependant on you.

Probably doesn't help, but there you go. :p

@david smith - Realistically, it's entirely up to you. It would depend on your answer to these questions:

1). Are you needing the Giant to complete a challenge or obtain something that you need for a building, etc.?

2). Have you completed all of the possible destinations in the Jet or Jumbo flights (Including adventure, space, etc.), or are you even interested in doing so?

3). Are you more interested in charging on to gain levels, or are you trying to explore the other parts of the game that are there, but you may not have played around with yet.

At one time on Ten33go, I was getting the new and improved plane, hanger, runway, etc. that I could to advance to the then limit of 55. Once I got to 55, I decided to start exploring space launches - Yeah, I know, really late - and adventure maps, space maps, collections for buildings, bonuses, etc. When I started Ten33go2, I pretty much decided to play steady and methodically, not caring whether I had the bigger plane, or what level I was at.

In fact, I don't have anything bigger than Delta on either game yet. But that's me. Everyone has a different way of approaching things. None of them is either right, nor wrong, better or worse, than the others. It's just dependant on you.

Probably doesn't help, but there you go. :p
flight destanations

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@david smith - Well, depends on how much of a hurry you're in as well. Or, whether you have the passenger generation capable of keeping up with it, though I guess since you have a Jumbo that you do. Again, it depends on what your plan is, and how quickly you want to get there, and which way you get there.

@david smith - Well, depends on how much of a hurry you're in as well. Or, whether you have the passenger generation capable of keeping up with it, though I guess since you have a Jumbo that you do. Again, it depends on what your plan is, and how quickly you want to get there, and which way you get there.
thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom