Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 14th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I have a new idea ! NEW CHALLENGE : IF @KenDuckySmith IS AGREE !
Ken is neighbours with all the players I think ! And if he is agree we could try to etablish a new record for the most players in the launch !
If Ken is agree ,he could open red ( because we could be a lot of players in )and stay open 23 hours for giving the time to the most of players for joining him ! The principe is ; each players put 48 to 100 points in . And at near of the end we ask who want the 1-2-3 positions and at this moment those players put the necessary points !
Does somebody are interested ? If yed click on ''like '' on this message !

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Ken is neighbours with all the players I think ! And if he is agree we could try to etablish a new record for the most players in the launch !
If Ken is agree ,he could open red ( because we could be a lot of players in )and stay open 23 hours for giving the time to the most of players for joining him ! The principe is ; each players put 48 to 100 points in . And at near of the end we ask who want the 1-2-3 positions and at this moment those players put the necessary points !
I can't do red yet but have just started a blue if anyone wants in. Details are on the launch thread.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Current member spotlight

One of the new features for Rocket J. Squirrel Productions is the member spotlight. During the week, new and current members will be spotlighted to provide a chance to send them neighbor requests, fulfill their / your gift needs and to just familiarize people with each other, who we may, or may not see very often on the forum, but are active players.

Today's member spotlight features @Vivke. She has been a member of the forum since 1/10/2015, and recently returned from an extended break from the game. She posts fairly often on the forum. She is currently at level 40, with 69 stars and 7 hearts. She appears to need all types of flight / repair items, as well as Duty free items as priorities.

If you already haven't become neighbors with @Vivke, send her a friend request (Friend code: wrfo2rh) to be her neighbor, and remember to tag or private message her to let her know you did. Also, remember to both input your friend codes to make sure the connection is good.

Nice to have you on the forum @Vivke!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

Thought For Today

“Man sacrifices his health in order to make money.
Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.
Then he is so anxious about the future, that he does not enjoy the present moment.
As a result, he does not live in the present or the future.
He lives as if he is never going to die, and then he dies having never truly lived.”

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I have a new idea ! NEW CHALLENGE : I WILL OPEN RED
We could try to establish a new record for the most players in the launch !
In 14 minutes I will open red ( we could be a lot of players in )and stay open 23 hours for giving the time to the most of players for joining him ! The principe is ; each players put 48 to 100 points in . And at near of the end we ask who want the 1-2-3 positions and at this moment those players put the necessary points !
Does somebody are interested ? Join Red'S Rocky

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I have a new idea ! NEW CHALLENGE : I WILL OPEN RED
We could try to establish a new record for the most players in the launch !
In 14 minutes I will open red ( we could be a lot of players in )and stay open 23 hours for giving the time to the most of players for joining him ! The principe is ; each players put 48 to 100 points in . And at near of the end we ask who want the 1-2-3 positions and at this moment those players put the necessary points !
Does somebody are interested ? Join Red'S Rocky

I can't do red; I will soon; it takes 6 days to build MCC3 and 5 days to build the red launch pad. I have a few more days to wait. This wait is after waiting a very long time to grow enough coins. Patience is really needed in this game.

And the idea of Ken starting wouldn't work for me either. We used to be neighbors, but one day I looked, and the name disappeared from my list. Advice: Use what you have while you have it. Things , names, inventories even coins disappear sometimes.

Happy Flying all, and good luck with the launch.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I can't do red; I will soon; it takes 6 days to build MCC3 and 5 days to build the red launch pad. I have a few more days to wait. This wait is after waiting a very long time to grow enough coins. Patience is really needed in this game.

And the idea of Ken starting wouldn't work for me either. We used to be neighbors, but one day I looked, and the name disappeared from my list. Advice: Use what you have while you have it. Things , names, inventories even coins disappear sometimes.

Happy Flying all, and good luck with the launch.
Ok next time in some weeks we will try another attempt

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Thanks, I have received it and have completed my Mission Control Centre. I can now enter the space program... for what it is worth without the visiting neighbor option. :)

Congratulations @FredB and good luck with the launches. You can get space item drops from flights to Cape Canaveral, Baikenor (?sp), North Observatory, and South Observatory. Be sure to visit Madlen Airborn each day.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Am I being a dumb blonde? I just launched a Blue with someone....(I have no idea who when you change your names like that). But it says 2hrs 13mins, I think it was 2hrs and 15mins when I logged on, but why...isn't it usually 24hrs? I only started it 5 hours ago.

Attachments

• AC.jpg
    AC.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 99

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Am I being a dumb blonde? I just launched a Blue with someone....(I have no idea who when you change your names like that). But it says 2hrs 13mins, I think it was 2hrs and 15mins when I logged on, but why...isn't it usually 24hrs? I only started it 5 hours ago.

Your unknown partner has a QL. It's only a 2 hour and 30 minute flight with a QL. Even less with more QL's...So, you're not a dumb blonde. *S*

Hmm..............

!needgyroscope! is a frequent flyer !

So far this week Rank
Cape Canaveral 65 Flights 2nd
South Observatory 70 " 3rd
Rio 278 " 1st
Canary Islands 146 " 1st
London 30 " 3rd
Malta 79 " 1st
Egypt 369 !! " 1st
Turkish Coast 104 " 2nd
Goa 103 " 1st
Bali 52 " 2nd

Just saying.....

D

Deleted member 5399

@Saralaraloola
That symbol near the name of the user is a QL bonus. 1QL in a party =ETA 2 hrs 23 min; 2QL= ETA approx 14 min+, anything over that and returns are wild and crazy.

D

Deleted member 5399

@rocky created the RED LAUNCH. I just bumped the return time to 2 hrs 23 mins no matter when it is launched. If my calculations are correct, it should be around 2:10 PM UTC-6 on 12/16/2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom