Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 14th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
The Green Tambourine record launch attempt is still ongoing. We currently have 17 participants

If you would like to join, please only put between 12 and 36 points in to start, until further instructed.

The launch is under gamerader. If you are not neighbors with gamerader, his friend code is:

wiouy8w

Last edited:
RIGHT - PREPARE YOURSELVES - LAST JOKE OF THE DAY IN THE COMPETITION. Of the 8 so far, three are tying on 7 likes, so if tonights gets 8 it is the winner. Get your likes in quick and here goes:-

Last night I dreamed that I ate a 5 pound marshmellow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone.
Why can't you tell when a Pterodactyl goes to the bathroom? The "P" is silent.
What did the vegetables say at the party? Lettuce turnip the beet!

Boom Boom, Whoop Whoop and LOL

D

Deleted member 5399

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 12/20/2015

“When you start doubting yourself, remember how far you have come.
Remember everything that you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.”

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 12/20/2015

“When you start doubting yourself, remember how far you have come.
Remember everything that you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.”
And that is so, so apt for this game! Sums up why not to quit, have faith in the upgrade. (really? ,. . . yes, really).

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Accepted your invite from KB2, hope we are connected now.

Try to send an invite to KB but got the message that the code was invalid, your still on my friend list with KB, should I delete it then

I wouldn't delete him. I have the same problem with !KB on Ten33go. He's on my neighbor list, and I can visit him and join his launches, but he can't with me. It would benefit you to wait, because if they fix the neighbor visiting issue, it will come in handy for you. And you can still join his launches when he has one.

He may also be able to add both of us at some point when the random add names appear. Sometimes you get forum members and you have a second chance of reconnecting. But if you delete him, you don't have that option anymore. So, keep him!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
!tonywoz!
Username
tonywoz
Game name is !tonywoz!

I really need defrosters and cooling chambers for my flight school! Will send whatever is needed back!

D

Deleted member 5399

Accepted your invite from KB2, hope we are connected now.

Try to send an invite to KB but got the message that the code was invalid, your still on my friend list with KB, should I delete it then
I concur with @Ten33go
@Vivke Don't delete !KB or you may miss out on abilities to visit or even fly with me. I have no problem not being able to visit you. lol would like to be able to send gifts again but this Windows 10 upgrade both in July and last month and just about everyone having issues with GI and AC itself; I sure hope to gain back some of you whom I've lost over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom