Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 3rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are some of you are able to have a second account? I have been reading some of the members signatures and I like wow another account, but how? I do have a windows phone and I can install AC on it but like a bigger screen an my laptop suits better. LOL I just was wondering. sure would be nice to be able to play AC more on window pcs.
I have my second game to another notebook.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello all, I have finish with my gifts for yesterday, reset time is in 7 hours.
This week was busy - my reset time postponed for about 8 hours because of travels with no WiFi...
Thanks for all the gifts - really helpful ;)
And welcome to join my Blue launch started about an hour ago!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@Ema. I sending you and invite. Majority of what you need I can gift to you.

Does my time of sending gifts get better the more neighbors I have and the higher I go on levels? I have 10hr left to go to send gifts

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
@Ema. I sending you and invite. Majority of what you need I can gift to you.

Does my time of sending gifts get better the more neighbors I have and the higher I go on levels? I have 10hr left to go to send gifts
I don't know much about the game mechanism. Anyway, I accepted your request.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
Have GI found a way for this game not to crash and it's not just windows it all of us that our playing their games on any device? The games crashes. I wish we can purchase the game and install it on our devices.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
I have to wait to accept the invite. I have 8hrs left.

@Rainer - that's odd. I immediate was able to accept your invite to your second account but not the first. Perhaps, which may be not a surpise, i enter the code incorrectly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom