Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 5th March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Rainer @yenta613 @Cosmic Blue
I checked the collection and it is event collection.
Thanks.
The_Great_Game.png

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow Perfume from support account WHN2 has not arrived.
@Cosmic Blue Thanks, then there is the only collection at the event.

@Rainer, I am sorry about that. I stopped a restaurant with wifi to try and gift while traveling. I sent some gifts (including yours) and eventually got a server connection error from the game. I was thinking 3-4 of you wouldn't receive the WHN2 gifts. I stopped gifting after that error and waited to send the rest when I was back at home this morning.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Thanks for the gifts...internet was down last night...I am doing today's gifts in the next few minutes...just checking out everybody's wants and needs!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
I just found thr forum. Im currently on level 40 / 87 stars. Doing space missions. Having trouble with friends though and recieving gifts. Never get sent items i need so hope this works. My friend code is wzvidbd.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
lol @Cluck First to catch that so you win the prize! 27 Rum Barrels! Since you are not my neighbor I will have to mail them but you have to pay postage.

Thanks for all the gifts everyone! Sending a ray of sunshine to all from our record 56 degree temp today.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Anubhav Jain Love your new airport! Any advice on getting the excavation rewards like coliseum? I have done 98 flights to ancient rome and no maps for Merida. 1 for Veii, 2 for Carthage, 3 to Constantinople and 5 to Ephesus. How many flights did it take to get each coliseum? I figure you are the expert with 7:)
Hey @bjs
Follow this advice,
There are 2 Options--
  1. Just send as many as much possible flights to each destination like Excavations.
    All time when dukes shop came just buy as much as map of coins.
    And then start sending flights to excavations.
    If you are lucky you may get maps to merida,veii,carthage,Constantinople,Ephesus.
    If you activate Dice bonus chances of maps to this destinations increases.
    Dice
    "This bonus doubles the chance of item drop from a flight (excluding quest and collectible items) for 6 hours."
    If you fly to an Excavations destination trying to get a Map Chest drop, a Dice bonus will help.
    When you have sufficient maps,
    Then start sending flights to merida,veii,carthage,Constantinople,Ephesus.
    Be sure not to forgot the bonus golden dice.They will increase your drops.
    See the 3rd collection under adventure section.
    If you collect the collection 6 times,then you got rewarded with large bronze chest(Each time)and a Colosseum.
  2. This option is very easy,also i opt this one to ease the game
    When duke shop came then purchase Map Set of 12 greenies.
    They include 3 maps of the destinations like merida,veii,Carthage,Constantinople,Ephesus.
    And then start sending flights to these destinations as much as you can.

Note fuel and pass, is the important factor.
    The Excavation Map destinations and the flights all last 6 hours long.

You should always try to speed up the planes and do more than 1 round of flight by using (i) fuel catalysts, (ii) speeding up planes using excess fuel, (iii) using Vintage Weathervane bonus (speed up planes by 35%), or (iv) use Fuel(20) to speed up planes.
    Also now,I am focusing on 10 Colosseum,10 Aztec pyramid,10 Sphinx,10 Greek temple,10 Stonehenge,10 Louvre,10 Space needle. etc etc etc.
    Space needle on its way.

Also can you give me details of your maps which comes from launching blue one's like,Miami,Sacramento,Puerto rico,nagoya,Alexandria.
    Just wait for 1 months and then look my airport and see the magic.
    Hope my suggestion works for you.
    This suggestion is all for you
    Happy to help
    Play N Enjoy AC
    Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom