Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 5th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow - I have the same problem, I need two artificial ice, and just can't see them arriving before the quest closes. CAN ANYONE SEND LANTERNS PLEASE?
Cheers, ItsRalphy

@ItsRalphy - I don't know if GI increased the odds as the days wind down, but I am getting gifts from my Xmas Gift Shop at a 1 out of 3 times rate today. I was able to get the needed artificial ice for the quest. Now I am trying to complete the Igloo and Ice Castle. I hope I am correct about the drop rate increasing.

Tips:
1) If I don't have items to repair my jet powered sleigh, I drop it at use another (I collected around a dozen of them flying for these quest items.)
2) By visiting all neighbors and only clicking on xmas gift shops and elfs I was getting 10-13 old lanterns and some times 1-2 gifts (For me, 1 gift is equal to around 21 lanterns based on my elf clicks to fish bowl drops and then number of Lapland flights needed to get a gift)

Good luck !!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks to all for the gifts today. I am still needing one more bath towel to complete my hotel.

@ItsRalphy - I have you on my friend list. I sent you fuel supply yesterday and today. If you are still not getting it let me know and I will try deleting and starting over as you suggest.

@Flurb - I am not able to send anything to you that you want. If there is anything on my list let me know and I will get it to you.

@beretta - I do not have your friend code so I am unable to invite you. If you want to invite me I will accept.

There are a couple of others that I would like to be friends but I am unable to invite any more today. If you wish to invite me I will accept - or I will try tomorrow.

Gifts I sent today:

@$Ally$ - laser level
@atomelec - spare wire
@Cp Dave - Fuel 20
@Chri$ - oscillating beacon
@GiftX - fuel 20
@kcpup - guestbook
@Rainer - fuel hose
@Steve 26 - fuel supply
@WHN - sno ball
@yenta613 - additional radar

strats
Current Level: 28
Stars: 44
Hearts: 5

ITEMS I CAN SEND: Passengers (5),fuel (3),fuel catalyst, snowball, heater, disposable shampoo, goal posts, ATM, pearl earings, paint, generator ,tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, fuel (20),powerful radio transmitter, laser level, guestbook, cognac, fuel supply ,aircraft tire, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, optical system, additional radar, white gold bracelet, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, passenger seat, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plans, fuel hose, altimeter, spare propeller and soon deicer and controller.

ITEMS I NEED: bath towels, archive box, ergonomic chair, smoke detector, packaging machine, cooling chamber, flight goggles, flight helmet, defroster, transmitter, dispatcher console, video wall, great shots, album and sleigh oil

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for the gifts!

@strats: ( Lining Plate, Snowball ) Sent smoke detector
@sanjeev - Vayuseva: ( Old Lantern ) Sent White Board
@yenta613: ( Old Lantern ) Sent oscillating beacon (I'll send Controller Next Time)
@Steve26 ( Landing Lamp ) Sent Fuel Supply
@Rainer: ( Landing Lamp ) Sent Perfume
@highlander: ( Fuel 20 ) Sent Fuel 20
@ctedb54 - Chri$: ( Old Lantern ) Sent Oscillating Beacon
@ANUBHAV JAIN ( Fuel 20 ) Sent Additional Radar (( glad we are connected at last!! ))
@Nicks - Veltro: ( Snowball ) - Sent Spare Wire
@GiftXchange: ( Snowball ) Sent Fuel 20
@Allister - $Ally$: ( Landing Lamp ) Sent Robot Tester

@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) Sent oscillating beacon
@kaciepup: ( ) Sent Fuel Catalyst

No Gifts for a few days group: ( why are you not returning gifts ?)
@Dean -Pez- ( ) Waiting..
@CptDav: ( ) Sent Fuel 20

Away Neighbor Group:
@weidty6 - idol: ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)
@uschu: ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)
@Shane ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Waiting... (Neighbor is away)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
New to site....level 32 play daily....let me know what you need.
wq5lgsc
cward

I need: console display, flight catering, optical system, archive box, white board, ergo chair and smoke detector

Good luck!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wxats0f
Username
kcpup/ item needed
@Nicks that is very unfortunate my husband had that happen almost 2 weeks ago and still hasn't gotten it restored yet but they are working on it oh and play it up to level 5 to open the friend code or they cant help you that is what they told him.

sorry my gifts are late sending now thank you so much for all the gifts

@Allister - $ally$ - (weather display) robot tester
@john t - atomeloc- (weather display) fuel (20)
@Flurb - fuel (20) server rack
@GiftXchange (fuel (20) fuel (20)
@highlander (spare wire) spare wire
@ItsRalphy (whiteboard) fuel supply
@Dean -PezPt - (flight catering) not sure what I sent misclicked sorry :(
@Rainer (bath towel) fuel hose
@Steve26 (bath towel) fuel supply
@Nicks - Veltro- (snowball) will wait to send you anything till you get your account back unless you need something else :(
@WhatHappenedNow - WHN
- (spare wire) icicle what can I send you I feel like icicles are a waste at this point wish I could gift presents to sleigh places
@yenta613 (laser cutter) oscillating beacon not sure what to send you either let me know what would be best
@strats (guestbook) dispatcher console

@ctedb54 - Chri$ - ( ) oscillating beacon
@CptDav ( ) flight catering

@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) oscillating beacon haven't received a gift from you in almost a week are we connected on both sides?

@weidty6 - idol - waiting to hear from you before more gifts are sent
@Aussie - Oz - waiting to hear from you before more gifts are sent

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
@Nicks that is very unfortunate my husband had that happen almost 2 weeks ago and still hasn't gotten it restored yet but they are working on it oh and play it up to level 5 to open the friend code or they cant help you that is what they told him.

Wow! Could you please give me coordinates of Airport-City support team? I already have Level 5 with new account, but didn't get Friend code yet...

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wxats0f
Username
kcpup/ item needed
@ANUBHAV JAIN sent friend request sent spare wire ty for gift
@cward sent friend request

@Nicks http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form that is where he went they are going to need
1. device name and model
2. old friend code
3. old name, level, and approx.. registration date
4. new friend code found at level 5
5. purchase receipt in PDF/JPEG/PNG format sent in attachment

Hope that speeds it up for you

Last edited:
Started blue launch. All welcome to join.

Thanks for all the Gifts.

I need
: Chocolate Candies, Perfume, Fuel Hose, Flight Catering, Filled candies, Make up, Deicer, Spare Propeller, other Duty free Items.

I can send: Shredder, Hull Parts ,Power Source, Slide Rule, Copy Machine ,Computer, Bath Towel, Chocolate Candies, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Jet Engine, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Great Shots, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Gyroscope, Additional Radar, Fuel Hose, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Supply, Navigation Module, Spare Wire, Spare Propeller, Passengers (10), Deicer, Oscillating Beacon, Air Vent Filter, Beverage Cooler, City Model, Packaging Machine, Fligh Catering, Communication Antenna, Spaceship Engine, Cable, Welder, Cockpit_Glass, Robotic Lawnmower,Wide-angle Binoculars, Handling Line, Fax, Router, Monitor.

Rainer

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@kaciepup

I have been sending and visiting you every other day.

I will send you a smoke detector tonight Let me know if you received it.

you should be seeing my avatar at your airport when I try to collect space and christmas items. I rotate between all my current neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom