Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 5th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
Hello all, just noticed something show up in my "Items for trade list": Arch Metal Detector. I swear I didn't have this item on my Have List last week and I haven't leveled up to unlock a new item. Not sure what building it is for. Anyone have any ideas?

Also

I need a Transmitter to build my Lvl3 Fuel Station, but the picture of the ones people are sending me don't match the picture in my Fuel Station (which also means they don't count for the building parts). Anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?

BTW: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
@strats , welcome!
Sent gifts out tonight, sorry if I missed anybody. PM if you need something specific or post it here. Forum members always come first. Thanks for all the gifts.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for the gifts!

If you can still gift Old Lanterns, please send them. I can go through 10 of them on elfs and get nothing?? Not sure if I will be able to get the last Artifical Ice I need to finish the xmas quest??

@strats: ( Spare Wire ) Sent smoke detector, Welcome!!
@sanjeev - Vayuseva: ( Single-Malt Whiskey ) Sent Server Rack, Welcome!!

@kaciepup: ( Icicle ) Sent whiteboard
@Steve26 ( Spare Wire ) Sent Fuel Supply
@Rainer: ( Spare Wire ) Sent Fuel Hose
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( Fuel 20 ) Sent oscillating beacon
@highlander: ( Spare Wire ) Sent Fuel 20
@ctedb54 - Chri$: ( Old Lantern ) Sent Oscillating Beacon

@yenta613: ( ) Sent oscillating beacon
@Nicks - Veltro: ( ) - Sent Spare Wire

No Gifts for a few days group: ( why are you not returning gifts ?)
@Dean -Pez- ( ) Sent Fuel 20
@GiftXchange: ( ) Sent Fuel 20
@CptDav: ( ) Sent Fuel 20
@Allister - $Ally$: ( ) Sent Fuel 20

Away Neighbor Group:
@weidty6 - idol: ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)
@uschu: ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)
@Shane ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Waiting... (Neighbor is away)

@Aussie - Oz: Waiting for you to accept my invite!
@Kris, Send me an invite and I will accept. (update signature with needs and can send list)

@ANUBHAV JAIN -- Not connected on your end - I added your Code:w78u5aq. Hope we connect this time!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks for the kind welcomes all as well as the gifts you have provided today. Thanks @Steve also for the tips on how to post. Very much appreciated.

I have invited @Rainer, @GiftXchange, @Kcpup, @CptDav and @Yenta today. If you accept I will send what you want. Like a few others I keep track of what I send and receive.

strats
Current Level: 28
Stars: 44
Hearts: 5

ITEMS I CAN SEND
: Passengers (5),fuel (3),fuel catalyst, snowball, heater, disposable shampoo, goal posts, ATM, pearl earings, paint, generator ,tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, fuel (20),powerful radio transmitter, laser level, guestbook, cognac, fuel supply ,aircraft tire, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, optical system, additional radar, white gold bracelet, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, passenger seat, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plans, fuel hose, altimeter, spare propeller and soon deicer and controller.

ITEMS I NEED: bath towels, archive box, ergonomic chair, smoke detector, packaging machine, cooling chamber, flight goggles, flight helmet, defroster, transmitter, dispatcher console, video wall, great shots, album and sleigh oil

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
Sorry guys, had been busy because of the holidays and then my exam were going on. Anyways officially back :)
Sent invites to the new members @sanjeev , @strats , @Steve26 . Pls do accept.

Updated my signature, removing the Bad Santa mission.

Happy New year. Gifts on its way.
Cheers :)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wfxh3bt
Thanks for all the gift u have send
I am feeling happy that i can add neigbours but I can add more
I need more red paint, white board server pack and stepplers...
so pls help me to comlete the building......
I thanks u all of them for gift.............

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Last edited:
Hi - sent out gifts to the regulars. @strats, you are showing as not accepted the invite, @Steve26, you are also showing as waiting for a reply, so that means our connection has not worked properly, and whilst you can visit, I can't visit you or send you gifts, and your gifts are not reaching me. The only way to sort this is for me to delete you, which I have done, and for you to delete me from your list and then send me an invite - doesn't always work, but the only choice!

@WhatHappenedNow - I have the same problem, I need two artificial ice, and just can't see them arriving before the quest closes. CAN ANYONE SEND LANTERNS PLEASE?

Cheers, ItsRalphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom