Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Thanks for the gifts - I'm starting with sending in reply!
@bjs and @.sv - friend requests sent from my in-game name Veltro, could you please accept? ;)

In case of gifts - in addition to regular I need some Filled Candies and Perfume.
Thank you in advance!!!

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Gotcha @Nicks !
Mod edit posts about space launch being deleted as previous warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
@bjs, just for info - do you prefer when I'll send smth (like F20) to your main account, of tout need Yogi-Ida antenna for your second account?

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Sorry to post this here but I posted in launch section and I'm not getting any help so I want to try here.....

I started a blue launch yesterday and I am still flying solo--- only 4 hours left and I am the only one in... would love some help - I have 1200 points in, really thought I could get some riders and I don't want to use up my fuel going solo... Anything anyone can add world be helpful

Gifts are out after catching up from a nice long weekend. Thank you everyone for all the gifts!

@Nicks @wkndcmpr @Eric K @ItsRalphy @SactoDave If you all can add my second account I will be able to gift you more often. I always wait for F20 and catering to send from that account and by the time I realize that you aren't on it my gifts are out for specific and high level needs from the main account.
hi - bj2 in my list, so connection must have failed. BUT (durgh) just went to delete it so we can try again, and deleted the main account as well! you must have invited me last time as it has let me invite both your games - please accept, fingers crossed but I have a bad feeling!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Here is the list I made with Planetariums (game names only) in groups of best space rewards first:
1) Arain,
2) Madlen Airborn (GI default neighbor), yar, RAINER, GiftX, 'KB, '1Findel, Anderl,
3) WHN, yenta, Mike O, Capt Bama,
4) bjs, Mike, rocky
That's strange!!
your 2nd account has been on my list for awhile and I have been sending gifts to it.
however, I just entered bjs2 code and it went thru.
very strange!!
@bjs -Ditto wkndcmpr

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@Phoenix - I still have you in my awaiting reply list. Could you try entering my code to clear things up? My code is in my signature below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom