Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Thanks for all the gifts! I wish I could get them (and send out gifts to everyone) but I am out of commission until the next update.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
thx for the help! the restore code worked. Level 41! reached!

My gifts-possibilities are changed...will update my signature later.

I could use flatwork ironer and the v. antenna.....I have new items too that I can send you.

Chuck

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Sent all the gifts.
@Rainer, Thanks for the Yagi Antenna. It was the last one I needed!! Now I have MCC3!!

All,
Sorry, now I can't gift Antennas anymore. I will return them if you send to me for the next few days while we wait for everyone to else to get the game working. If I return an Antenna, it will be Yagi type.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Here is The Answer To Our Problems-
BTW-i am the first One to Like The Post Of AC Fan Page.:D:hilarious:
i don't Like that stewardess Jane Crying.:love::LOL::love::LOL:
View attachment 1770

Kindest Regards,
Anubhav.
Glad they had time to make a special graphic. Wish they would have processed my request first:bored: In the meantime, I have started bjs2 thanks to @WhatHappenedNow suggestion. If I send you a request please respond so I can use that to gift to you plus I need some neighbors for visits. Don't gift to it.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for all of your gifts. I have sent out gifts.

Thank you for your gifts over the last several days to help with my Sacramento map. I was able to complete three of the associated collections so I now have three hydroponic greenhouses. Golden dice seemed to be rather helpful with the item drop rates. I was able to use a variety of bonuses I had stored as well (lucky caps, business class, and secret faucet.) Starting bonuses right before collecting from all planes I had out prior to starting my Sacramento flights, between flights and all other normal game actions, I gained over 11,000 XP and 53,000 coins in 12.5 hours (which helped me to start construction on my level 7 terminal upgrade.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom