Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Ajay...I tried your friend code, but it would not accept!!

Question?? Is there a way to store buildings, runways, etc. while you redesign your airport/city??

Also...signature updated and thanks again for gifts everyone!!

@Vivke... couldn't get your friend code to work still???

Thanks for the gifts!!!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Ajay...I tried your friend code, but it would not accept!!

Question?? Is there a way to store buildings, runways, etc. while you redesign your airport/city??

Also...signature updated and thanks again for gifts everyone!!

@Vivke... couldn't get your friend code to work still???

Thanks for the gifts!!!
I know. This is a bummer about the no storage. I always sell all my roads, then play a great sliding puzzle game. LOL

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@Allister . Can you let me know what gift you received last from me? You had sent me a beverage cooler and I heard that if I send you one back you will receive it even though I don't have it on my gift list. Just wondering if it worked and sorry if you didn't need one.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@john t I sent you an invite request. I think we were already connected but my game had a problem (it suddenly set back to level 1 - oh my!!!) so I had to reset my computer to a previous point in time and that was before we were connected. So please look for my invite. Thanks

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Ajay - welcome to the group. You will find this is a very generous group. I am so busy trying to return all of the gifts I receive from everyone that I honestly am not able to accept another neighbor this week. I'm sorry to decline, but I am confident you will be provided with an abundance of items. Fly on ...

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hello. I am upgrading my mission control center and I was perusing your gift lists and was wondering if you could provide me these gifts please.

@yenta613 @myrddyn could you please send me Solar Cells?

@kaciepup @Anubhav Jain @WhatHappenedNow could you all please send me Spaceship Launch Consoles?

@Dan Jansen @Vivke @Steve26 @PeterNL could you all please send me Communication Antennae?

@gwb @ItsRalphy @WhatHappenedNow @Monica Peguero could you all please send me Optical Systems?

A big THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom