Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 18th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
to all :
I don't know if somebody thinks to buy a Jumbo S2 plane but I just want to tell I have one Giant S2 and I am very desappointed because at each 3 or 4 flights it cost me 2 greenies to repair it ( expensive when you have to do 400 to 600 fligths , 200 to 400 greenies for that !!!! )
Cheap shot by GI , cheap,cheap ,cheap shot by GI :bored::shifty::mask::censored::censored::censored:

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
to all :
I don't know if somebody thinks to buy a Jumbo S2 plane but I just want to tell I have one Giant S2 and I am very desappointed because at each 3 or 4 flights it cost me 2 greenies to repair it ( expensive when you have to do 400 to 600 fligths , 200 to 400 greenies for that !!!! )
Cheap shot by GI , cheap,cheap ,cheap shot by GI :bored::shifty::mask::censored::censored::censored:
I heard someone else talking about this the other day, It is a cheap shot. I guess they want us to blow our weekend code bonus on that LOL!! Thanks for the update I will avoid the plane.

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
Is there a computer technician or wizard on this forum? I remember a while back someone advertised that they deal with computers?

Present

And while I am on the keyboard, I found 2 (cheat) weak spot in the game and got suggestion how to fix them.

Is there sombody here on this forum of GI that takes things serieus, and take suggestions ?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom