Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 12th February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the gifts, send mine also out.

@MsScarlet1957 : accepted friend request from scarlet=guest bk, hope it will work now
@yenta613 : you were already in my friend list
@WhatHappenedNow : received your gifts now. Thanks for the explanation of the update. Apparently it didn't worked automatically although it was indicated so I forced it and now those tasks are ok.

Really love playing this game, so you can still add me

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Cosmic Blue Thanks for the info!

If anybody is neighbors with Capt. Bama and can join a Blue launch it would be appreciated. All you need is 420 points. When I see that I will drop 2 Powerful bolts and finish it off.

2 hours left and Capt. Bama not adding any for last 12 hours so I may have to hijack to save my investment - is that fair?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Cosmic Blue Thanks for the info!

If anybody is neighbors with Capt. Bama and can join a Blue launch it would be appreciated. All you need is 420 points. When I see that I will drop 2 Powerful bolts and finish it off.

2 hours left and Capt. Bama not adding any for last 12 hours so I may have to hijack to save my investment - is that fair?

yes, it is fair.

you have given him plenty of time to add.

by the way capt boma is not a member of this forum so few if any have him as neighbours.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)

@MsScarlet1957 : accepted friend request from scarlet=guest bk, hope it will work now
Really love playing this game, so you can still add me

Nope, still sitting and saying "Awaiting Reply" and I have shut down game several times.
I am having a lot of problems with getting neighbors it seems... through requests for forum members. :(
Are others having problems?
The "Random Neighbors" are coming in, but I prefer folks I can communicate with on this forum
:troll:

@yenta613 : you were already in my friend list
@WhatHappenedNow : received your gifts now. Thanks for the explanation of the update. Apparently it didn't worked automatically although it was indicated so I forced it and now those tasks are ok.

I do not see you on my neighbors list. If you want try deleting and re-enter my code> If not I will try it on my side?

Last edited:

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all the gifts!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2

@Allister ( ) Sent
@bjs ( osc beacon ) sent flt catering, *flt catering
@cward - Chuck ( osc beacon ) Sent Flight Catering, *Flight Catering
@Cluck ( osc beacon ) Sent Robot Tester
@Comet18 ( Hose 2x ) Sent Flight Catering, *Flight Catering
@GiftXchange: ( Flight Catering ) Sent Fuel20 , *Fuel20
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( Flight Catering ) Sent Spare wire, *spare wire
@gwb ( osc beacon ) Sent Fuel20 , *Fuel20
@highlander: ( fuel20 ) Sent fuel20
@kaciepup: ( osc beacon ) Sent additional radar, *perfume
@mel Meli3 ( ) Sent
@Rainer ( prop ) Sent Filled Candies, *perfume
@sanjeev: ( ) Sent
@MsScarlet1957 Scarlet - Sent Whiteboard, *Calculator (Let me know if you receive these gift. I didn't receive any from you).
@Steve26 ( Flight Catering ) Sent Spare wire, *fuel additives
@strats: ( osc beacon ) Sent fuel catalyst , *perfume
@uschu ( ) Sent
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent
@Nicks - Veltro: ( Flight Catering ) Sent Prop, *Flight Catering
@Vivke ( ) Sent
@Wired Parrott ( Flight Catering ) spare wire, *spare wire
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) Sent spare prop
@yenta613: ( ) Sent Fuel Hose , *filled candies

?David ( prop ) Sent spare wire
?Anderl ( ) *spare wire

@Dean -Pez ( ) Waiting..
@CptDav: ( ) Waiting..
@Anubhav Jain ( ) Sent

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)

@MsScarlet1957 Scarlet - Sent Whiteboard, *Calculator (Let me know if you receive these gift. I didn't receive any from you).

@WhatHappenedNow
You still are not showing up on my neighbor list as WHN... so nothing comes or goes from that name.
I am having problems with getting some of the neighbors from this forum. One person suggested it may be because of my change of game name from time request was sent to time it was accepted? I don't know... Your "WHN" just sits in the "Awaiting Reply" as do many other people I sent requests to. Even though they did accept my invitation. (frustrating)
I do have you listed as WHN2, and did receive that gift.and THANK YOU
I did not send one to WHN2 as you say not to... So instead I visited your airport and clicked on items to help you.
Would you like me to send gifts to WHN2 since I cannot send to WHN?

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow
You still are not showing up on my neighbor list as WHN... so nothing comes or goes from that name.
I am having problems with getting some of the neighbors from this forum. One person suggested it may be because of my change of game name from time request was sent to time it was accepted? I don't know... Your "WHN" just sits in the "Awaiting Reply" as do many other people I sent requests to. Even though they did accept my invitation. (frustrating)
I do have you listed as WHN2, and did receive that gift.and THANK YOU
I did not send one to WHN2 as you say not to... So instead I visited your airport and clicked on items to help you.
Would you like me to send gifts to WHN2 since I cannot send to WHN?

I only expect a single gift a day per person. If you can't send to WHN and you also don't send to WHN2, I won't be able to send gifts to you.

Gifts to WHN2 are appreciated as long as they don't come at the expense of missing a gift to WHN.

As I asked in PM to you, have you had a time travel warning from GI during game play? If so, that means your game is blocked partially by GI and you will need to email support to get a code to unblock it.

Please delete WHN from your waiting list.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
Hey guys, sorry been busy with work this coming week, so been gifting everyone i could choco candies.
Thanks for all the gifts, and sorry for not going through each ones personal list.

Does anybody elses game do this . . . often when I open the game, after a few seconds, all the moving bits freeze and then the game closes. When it opens again it may repeat, or it may open fine. I can even open gifts and flights, and then it may freeze and close again. When ever it freezes and I reopen it, any gifts from the last go are lost! - If I am quick enough I can sometimes see who has gifted, even if they are gone on reopening. Happens for around 50% of the time. I am assuming I have something such as anti-virus or updates running on my laptop at times that means it just can't cope with that and the game at the same time - I always try and gift to regulars in this forum on the assumption that you have gifted me even if I have lost them! Just wondered if I am alone in this, or if it is a common issue?

ItsRalphy

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2

@Allister ( ) Sent
@bjs ( fuel20 ) sent flt catering, *flt catering
@cward - Chuck ( osc beacon ) Sent deicer, *Flight Catering
@Cluck ( osc beacon ) Sent spare wire, *spare wire
@Comet18 ( Hose ) Sent Flight Catering, *Flight Catering
@GiftXchange: ( prop ) Sent Fuel20 , *Fuel20
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( Flight Catering ) Sent Spare wire, *spare wire
@gwb ( osc beacon ) Sent Fuel20 , *Fuel20
@highlander: ( fuel20 ) Sent fuel20
@kaciepup: ( osc beacon ) Sent perfume, *perfume
@Monica Peguero Hola! ( *Lining Plate ) Sent *Flight Catering ( Hello and Welcome! Let me know if you recieve this gift! )
@mel Meli3 ( ) Sent *spare wire
@Rainer ( prop ) Sent Filled Candies, *perfume
@sanjeev: ( Flight Catering ) Sent Filled Candies, *insulation
@MsScarlet1957 Scarlet - Waiting for gift and confimratino you delete my WHN from waiting list.
@Steve26 ( ) Sent Spare wire, *fuel additives
@strats: ( Flight Catering ) Sent fuel catalyst , *fuel catalyst
@uschu ( ) Sent
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent
@Nicks - Veltro: ( Flight Catering ) Sent Prop, *??
@Vivke ( ) Sent
@Wired Parrott ( prop ) spare wire, *spare wire
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) Sent spare prop
@yenta613: ( Flight Catering ) Sent Fuel Hose , *perfume

?David ( prop ) Sent spare wire
?Anderl ( ) *spare wire

@Dean -Pez ( ) Waiting..
@CptDav: ( ) Waiting..
@Anubhav Jain ( ) Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom