Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@bjs
The last trading thread is already, closed so I couldn't reply to your post, but I just noticed now your passenger hub idea. And I just want to say - What a freaking good idea!!!. Thank you!!!!!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
what idea for the passenger hub?

I copied this from a post in a thread that is closed now.. @bjs wrote:

Helpful Hint: I was having trouble keeping up with passengers even though I was placing my Tree of Life, Labyrinth, angels, ponds and trees around my residential areas to take advantage of the bonuses from them. My solution was to create a "population chamber" that I move my buildings into one at a time to get the most out of each. When I am pressed for passengers I move it in, collect and move it out. Not the most convenient but very effective.

For example, my 36 passenger Stone Castles get an 85% bonus because all the chamber items add onto each other and yield 67 (36 +31) passengers each time. You can expand for 3x3 (and maximize for 100% or more) but I don't shrink it for 1x1 because it is not worth the effort for 1 or 2 extra passengers. My big green building (normally 56 passengers) yielded 115 passengers when I reconfigured for 3x3.

Check out my airport to see what I am talking about. It is currently next to my terminal and not real pretty but I will adjust when a land sale comes. It does take some room but you could do a mini one in tight spaces.
@@Monica Peguero @@yenta613 @@Cosmic Blue @@Anubhav @@Cluck @@Rainer @@WhatHappenedNow @@cward @@Comet18 @@HS72 @@900 @@m-bari @@WAMike @@GiftXchange @@strats @@Steve26 @@Nicks @@SactoDave @@ItsRalphy

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Phoenix Welcome to the forum! Thank you for the gift. I have several items in your list and will check for your updates when I gift each day.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Kris I would love to help you out with building needs but I don't know what each level needs and don't have time to look them up. If you can list specific items you need I will hit you where you need it.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Cluck @yenta613 With my current setup the castle gives me 89 passengers and the house of disturbance kicks out 209! I flew a ton this morning and stayed ahead of the curve using this. I am, however, prioritizing my terminal upgrades as it is getting harder with bigger planes.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for all of your gifts. I have sent out my gifts.

I'm trying to earn enough coins for the red launch pad so I can complete a red launch before the end of the event (I'll speed up construction if I get the coins.) To help with this, I plan to use a business class bonus for each of the next two days, so I would appreciate any fuel catalysts you can send-I need eight catalysts for each bonus, and Fuel 20s would be appreciated too (I'm not going to burn through a lot of fuel for this but will still need to use some for this to work according to plan.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom