Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@WhatHappenedNow – Friend invite accepted, gift received and some delicious whiskey sent.
@strats and @PeterNL – I’ve sent you a friend request each, hopefully it works this time.
@ANUBHAV JAIN – I’d like to send you the items in your signature, but I don’t believe any of them are within my capabilities. Is there anything off my list in my signature that you’d like me to send in particular?
hey @mendiant
just send me flight items
it would be most helpful for me.
thanks.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
oh damn, today my game got resetted, back to lvl 1 again. Should I just contact customer support ? Or can something be done abt this.
I got some really good gift items this time though. Really sad though.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Thanks for all the gifts!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2 ( Note: Don't send return gifts to WHN2, send them to WHN !! )
Not everyone has added my WHN2 support account, see signature for code.

@mendiant ( Single-Malt Whiskey ) Sent Pass 5 (We are connected !!)
@Nicks - Veltro: ( Additional Radar ) - Spare Wire
@GiftXchange: ( Additional Radar ) Sent Perfume
@kaciepup: ( Additional Radar ) Sent Additional Radar , *Glass Display Case ( Send return gifts to WHN not WHN2 )
@ANUBHAV JAIN ( Additional Radar ) Sent Flight Catering
@sanjeev: ( ) Sent Powerful Radio Transmitter, *Video Wall ( Send return gifts to WHN not WHN2 )
@highlander: ( Additional Radar ) Sent Flight Catering
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( Server Rack ) Sent oscillating beacon
@CptDav: ( Additional Radar ) Sent Fuel 20
@ctedb54 - Chri$: ( Additional Radar ) Sent Flight Catering
@strats: ( Additional Radar ) Sent Flight Catering, *Video Wall ( Send return gifts to WHN not WHN2 )
---
@yenta613: ( ) Sent *Fuel20
@Steve26 ( ) Sent Additional Radar
@Vivke ( ) Sent Powerful Radio Transmitter. Please use my signature for gifting. Please update your signature with gifting info.

@cward - Chuck ( ) Sent spare prop ( I have not received a gift for multiple days from you )

No Gifts for a few days group: ( waiting for your gifts to resume sending..)
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent Waiting
@Allister - $Ally$: ( ) Waiting..
@Dean -Pez- ( ) Waiting

Away Neighbor Group:
@Rainer: ( ) Waiting Vacation
@weidty6 - idol: ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)
@uschu: ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)
@Shane ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
You should have been getting additional radar?

Are you making sure to send gifts to WHN and NOT WHN2 ?

I haven't received any gifts for a few days now from you. I know from being on a Mifi internet connection during vacation that if your internet temporarily drops your sent gift will not get delivered.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
I tried to resend you the airline route map but somehow it deleted the option for me. If you continue to send it to me I will make sure you get it back.

Sorry it did not work this time.
@strats
i will send back it tomorrow
thanks

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
does any body have these items
control tower level 7 items
walkie talkie(4x)
headset(4x)
monitor(4x)
airline route map(4x)
please send it to me.
it would be most helpful for me.
thanks @ANUBHAV JAIN
needed this item very urgently.
please help.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wxats0f
Username
kcpup/ item needed
@ANUBHAV JAIN I accepted your request you are in my neighbor list
@mendiant I show you still waiting on request I will delete you and if you would delete me and resent request I will accept
@PeterNL I will send you back ergo chair let me know if you get it as I can't normally send them

Thank you for the gifts updated sig and sent mine out too

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wxats0f
Username
kcpup/ item needed
@Allister my hubby had the problem and they sent him a reset code he had to play to level 5 then he could put in the code here is the info needed

http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form

1. Device name and model
2. Old friend code
3. Old name, level, and approx. Reg date
4. New friend code found at level 5
5. Purchase receipt in PDF/JPEG/PNG format sent in attachment

Hope that speeds it up for you

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w4e1k6g
Username
kmendiant
@kaciepup – I’ve deleted you and will add you again tomorrow as I’ve used up my codes for the day.
@ANUBHAV JAIN – thank you for your gifts, I’ve sent the airline route map in return
@Steve26 @yenta613 – thank you for your gifts, I’ve sent duty free to Steve and yenta – uh, before I’d properly clicked, the computer said I’d sent a gift. I hope it’s the fuel you want, if not, it’s a surprise gift!

@Allister, @kaciepup - I have the reset problem regularly. Your game is still there, you have just lost your link to it. If you have had a reset code before, play the new game until you can use it - level 5 sound about right, then try the code. If not contact support, and then keep the code for the future. When you use the code you will get your game back, all up and fine, exactly as was but with a new gifting list. my first time code didn't work the next time, but the code I got the second time has worked about 8 times now!

Cheers, ItsRalphy

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@Allister, @kaciepup - I have the reset problem regularly. Your game is still there, you have just lost your link to it. If you have had a reset code before, play the new game until you can use it - level 5 sound about right, then try the code. If not contact support, and then keep the code for the future. When you use the code you will get your game back, all up and fine, exactly as was but with a new gifting list. my first time code didn't work the next time, but the code I got the second time has worked about 8 times now!

@tsRalphy, Do you lose all of your neighbors after the code is used? @ANUBHAV JAIN seems to have done some kind of reset but we all needed to add him again?

Also, support wants me to record my current code and delete my game and start a new one and provide new game code and old codes to them. This is to fix our issue of not being neighbors. Seems too risky if I have to start from scratch on neighbors again with no guarantees that there won't be others I can't connect to next time.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need

Cheers, ItsRalphy
Sent spare wire to you (I only have fuel +3)....could you send me a spare prop?

Thanks,
Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
@Allister my hubby had the problem and they sent him a reset code he had to play to level 5 then he could put in the code here is the info needed

http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form

1. Device name and model
2. Old friend code
3. Old name, level, and approx. Reg date
4. New friend code found at level 5
5. Purchase receipt in PDF/JPEG/PNG format sent in attachment

Hope that speeds it up for you
Sent you city model....(I'm color blind so hope I sent something in red!) Please send me flight catering.

Thanks,
Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom