Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - September 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anh81eq
Username
Eva
Hello friends and THANKSSS for all the gifts!!!
Special thanks for items for Rep.Base Lvl6 - as you can see from my sig, I'm looking for these goods.
At the moment I need for the Base: Pneumatic Cutter - 1, Calibrator - 2, Hardness Tester - 6, Riverter - 4.
Thank you in advance!!!

Hi, are you one windows mobile? Haven't seen you yet...
eva

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@lacey (#l deicer) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Eva (Eva) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-Earplugs) - I sent you Filled Candies. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Earplugs?
@ChrisDrax (!Drax) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@suckerp (##Fax_Laptop) - I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysEarplug) - I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Earplugs?
@Kesh (#KeshWrlCompas) - I sent you Fruit Lollipop. Could you send me Postal Drone?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/deicer) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Earplugs?
@RavenENTP (#Raven.glazingmal) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@kimyonaakuma (#The_Pi) - I sent you Whiteboard. Could you send me Chocolate Candies?
@Jake (AAAE-Oscil Beaco) - I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Earplugs?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Earplugs?
@elphaba (HelmiFlightHelme) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me one more Technical Pen? After that please Energy-Saving Lamp.

Eva

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anh81eq
Username
Eva
Bad news !
my phone, a Nokia 1020, just died. :mad: :cry:
I tried to start it in the morning and got an error message saying "Unable to find a bootable option." From what I understand, this is a motherboard failiure and as I am outside of the waranty period It will either cost a lot or mean that I need a new phone ... bad start for a day ...
So I am not sure how long I won't be playing and if I can get my game back at all with my new phone (if I stay on windows mobile).
I will let you know. In the meantinme, happy flying !
eva

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
Bad news !
I tried to start it in the morning and got an error message saying "Unable to find a bootable option." From what I understand, this is a motherboard failiure and as I am outside of the waranty period It will either cost a lot or mean that I need a new phone ... bad start for a day ...
So I am not sure how long I won't be playing and if I can get my game back at all with my new phone (if I stay on windows mobile).
eva
I'm sorry for your inconvenience, I hope you come back soon. Do not abandon, please come., we wait you :):):):):):):):):)

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (F lollipop ) - I sent you Technical Pen (after energy Saving Lamp) - Could you send me Fuel (20)?.
@Joe7 A (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Energy Saving Lamp (7) . Could you send me Additional radar?
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Cathering. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls -I sent you Blankets. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Fuel(20) . Could send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (*Daeneryslolipop) - I sent you Fuel (20) - Could you send me Spare propeller?
@suckerp (##OscilBeacon) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l fuel hose). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send meF uel (20)?
@Kesh (#Keshearplug) - I sent you Fuel(20) . Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.fuel.plz). I sent you Earplus. Could you send meF uel (20)?
@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel(20) . Could send me Additional radar?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/Sp.wire) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send meF uel (20)?
@Eva (Eva ) I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Jake (AAAE-Spare prop) I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Fuel hose?
@kimyonaakuma (The_Pi) - I sent you Insulation (1).. Could you send me Air Conditioner (4)?

Thanks for all your gift

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
Sorry to hear that. I'm keeping last gift spot for today so I can return Smart Glass if needed (or anything else).
Ya Thanks Kesh. My game will reset in around 35 mins I will send you X-Ray Scan. I don't need Airline Route Map as flying to Tokyo already given me one.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
Bad news !
eva
oh no! sorry to hear! hope you are able to get a working phone again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom