Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - October 5th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Not a good day today, was flying to mesoamerica destinations, bought golden dice, used vintage weathervane and secret faucet and then at one point tried to visit neighbours to use golden dice bonus while active and all bonuses dissapear. Now i'm stuck with one item missing for pyramid from location where i don't have map.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
Not a good day today, was flying to mesoamerica destinations, bought golden dice, used vintage weathervane and secret faucet and then at one point tried to visit neighbours to use golden dice bonus while active and all bonuses dissapear. Now i'm stuck with one item missing for pyramid from location where i don't have map.
sorry to hear! thats terrible!! good luck with your plans to move to the states.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
i updated my list of most needed gifts. please send according to that list or my in game name. if you're not getting the item you want from me, please let me know.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (F lollipop ) - I sent you Earplus - Could you send me Paint ?.
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls -I sent you Blankets. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Jake (AAAE-Oscil Beaco) I sent you Energy saving lamp (2). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@elphaba (HelmiFlightHelme) - I sent you Cathering. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/Sp.wire) - I sent you Cathering. Could you send me Jet engine?
@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel(20) . Could send me Additional radar?
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Fuel(20) . Could send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysEarplug) - I sent you Fuel(20) - Could you send me Additional radar?
@suckerp (##Deicer) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@lacey (#l deicer). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send meFuel (20)?
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send meFuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.earplugs). I sent you Lollipop. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Aga007 I sent you Earplus. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Gyorgy kutsera (Kutseragy) I sent you Cathering . Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@KingKong (*king wireless compass) I sent you All-Inclusive Bracelet. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Eva (Eva ) Waiting news.

Thanks for all your gift

----------------------------
p.s. Gifts comes after some hours, if somebody want something of different please write me.
working in progress in signature.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@Daenerys (#Daenerys) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Earplugs?
@Joe7 (Joe7/Earplugs) - I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Earplugs?
@lacey (#l wirecompass) - I sent you Coffee Machine. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-wlen03o) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Crucible?
@suckerp (##Deicer) - I sent you Deicer. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me 3D Printer?
@Laosge (#LaOsg/fuelWhsky) - I sent you Filled Candies. Could you send me Earplugs?
@RavenENTP (#Raven.earplugs) - I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Earplugs?
@kimyonaakuma (#The_Pi) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@ChrisDrax (_Drax) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel) - I sent you Coffee Machine. Could you send me Podium?
@Aga007 (Aga007) I sent you Earplus. Did you received it? Please confirm. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Earplugs?
@elphaba (HelmiFlightHelme) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Paint. Could you send Earplugs?

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
Hi all - I was able to add some of you to my buddy list. Please accept my request.
I need 3 airline route maps. I'll go through everyone's request list and try to help everyone out that gets added to my buddy list.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom