Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - June 22nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst - Could you send me Fuel (20)?.
@Joe7 A (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Spare propeller . Could send me Spare wire ?
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Blanket . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Navigation module . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Blanket - Could you send me Oscillating beacon,?
@suckerp (##MC3Antenas) - I sent you Horn Antenna (3). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@lacey (#l fuel hose). I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh (0#Keshblanketfuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.fuel.pls). I sent you Tv panel (3) .. Could send me Fuel (20)?
@JaxJaguars - (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Deicer. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@JaxJaguars - Jax2 - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Samzon Samzon - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.

Thanks for all your gift

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
n.b. Gifts come after some hour, if somebody want something of different can write me ;)

Last edited:

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@lacey (#l fuel hose) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@suckerp (##LaundryItems) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon? If you need more Horn Antenna you must send me Yagi-Uda Antenna.
@RavenENTP (#Raven.flghhelm) - I sent you Controller. Could you send me Filled Candies?
@Kesh (0#Keshblanketfuel) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Navigation Module?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fingerprint Reader. Could you send me Turnstile?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@JaxJaguars (Jax) - I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you back Infrared Camera, what you received? Could you send me Infrared Camera?

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
@Raf Thanks, I have enough horn antennas. Unfortunately I just sent you fuel catalyst instead of Oscillating Beacon. Next time I'll send you Oscillating Beacon.

@RavenENTP Will send you TV Panels next time. Please send me Centrifuge if you can. Thanks.

I'm starting tou bild my first Laundry therefore I need the items:
4x Washing Machine (@Raf , @Ispmark , @Faith1984 , @lacey , @JaxJaguars )
4x Dryer ( @Daenerys , @Kesh )
4x Flatwork Ironer ( @Dockie )
4x Centrifuge ( @RavenENTP , @elphaba , @Joe7 )

Looks like Dryer and Flatwork Ironer are rare. I hope you all could help me out again. Thanks.

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
@Raf Thanks, I have enough horn antennas. Unfortunately I just sent you fuel catalyst instead of Oscillating Beacon. Next time I'll send you Oscillating Beacon.

@RavenENTP Will send you TV Panels next time. Please send me Centrifuge if you can. Thanks.

I'm starting tou bild my first Laundry therefore I need the items:
4x Washing Machine (@Raf , @Ispmark , @Faith1984 , @lacey , @JaxJaguars )
4x Dryer ( @Daenerys , @Kesh )
4x Flatwork Ironer ( @Dockie )
4x Centrifuge ( @RavenENTP , @elphaba , @Joe7 )

Looks like Dryer and Flatwork Ironer are rare. I hope you all could help me out again. Thanks.
Send me robot tester please, i have panels and you will get centrifuge

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wf4aqit
Username
Dockie
No launches this week?

PS thanks for all the centrifuges..finished my laundry, now awaiting the stuff I need for control tower level 7 which will be up tomorrow

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Infrared Camera - Could you send me Fuel (20)?.
@Joe7 A (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Spare propeller . Could send me Spare wire ?
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Spare Propeller . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Navigation module . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Blanket - Could you send me Oscillating beacon,?
@suckerp (##MC3Antenas) - I sent you Washing Machine (3). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@lacey (#l fuel hose). I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh (0#Keshblanketfuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.fuel.pls). I sent you Horn Antenna .. Could send me Fuel (20)?
@JaxJaguars - (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Deicer. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@JaxJaguars - Jax2 - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Samzon Samzon - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.

Thanks for all your gift

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
n.b. Gifts come after some hour, if somebody want something of different can write me ;)

Last edited:

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
@lacey (#l fuel hose). I sent you Catering. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@suckerp (##LaundryItems) - I sent you Centrifuge. Could send me Yagi-Uda-Antenna?
@Kesh (0#Keshblanketfuel) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Catering - Could you send me gregorian antenna?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Navigation module . Could send me vivaldi antenna?
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Spare Wire . Could you send me Air Vent Filter ?
@JaxJaguars - Jax2 - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@JaxJaguars - Jax-Deicer - I sent you Something by mistake sorry. Could you send me Flight Helmet? sorry again
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@KingKong (King-Catering - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Grinding Machine?
@Magellan (Magellan Fuel(20)) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@Ispmark - (Marco fuel). I sent you Fuel(20) . Could send me Horn Antenna?
@Raf R (Attitude In. ) - I sent you Filled Candies- Could you send me Robot Tester?

Gifts sent. Tomorrow i send same items if you don't say otherwise.
Thanks, Preparing to Lunar Flights

Last edited:

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@lacey (#l fuel hose) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@suckerp (##LaundryItems) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon? If you need more Horn Antenna you must send me Yagi-Uda Antenna.
@RavenENTP (#Raven.flghhelm) - I sent you Controller. Could you send me Filled Candies?
@Kesh (0#Keshblanketfuel) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Navigation Module?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fingerprint Reader. Could you send me Turnstile?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@JaxJaguars (Jax) - I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you back Infrared Camera, what you received? Could you send me Infrared Camera?
Turnstile and Infrared Camera what are they for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom