Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - December 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
I've got a huge stockpile of rocket parts on my PC account. Tired of launching but kept harvesting for rocket parts. :cool:
Assuming rocket parts to fuel....If true you can throw that stockpile into space from my launch. Maybe cross platform with QL could reduce some of your boredom.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Out of old lanterns - please help!
Send me some. Thanks a lot.

I now have a complete skating rink...
If you like to click it for collections.
I really think I will finish this quest this year.

Jake

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wevxnjx
Username
AAAE-***
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet engine.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Aircraft Tire. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@tanmaya mahapatra (#Fuel need) . I sent you Transmitter (4). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillatin Beacon?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?

@Raf R (F lollipop ) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift
N.B. Please don't send me event stuffs.​
I do not have Fuel (20). What else do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom