Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
@Raf R (F lollipop ) - I sent you Fuel (20) - Could you send me Fuel(20)?. Lost from list wait news
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls -I sent you Lantern. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Cockpit Glass?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - I sent you Fuel(20) . Could you send me Oscillating Beacon? Lost from list wait news
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20) - Could you send me Blanket?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Lantern . Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel (20)? Lost from list wait news
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Lantern . Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Paint? You must update your game
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon ?
@Bob1977 (3o0 update) . I sent you Lantern. Could you send me Fuel (20) ?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Fuel(20). Could you replay it to me? waiting answer

Thanks for all your gift
----------------------------------------------------------
N.B. Please who have Planterium can write it , thanks
Send me a request because you are lost from mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom