Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - August 10th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
I would appreciate items for terminal 8: Arcade machine (2), x-ray scanner (3), smart glass (3).
And fuel hose, so I can get some by flights to Hawaiian islands.
Thank you!

@Raven, you can only get triple wire from flights to Sydney, unfortunately. It can't be gifted. So I send you spare wire tomorrow.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
I just updated my gifts list.

@ChrisDrax - I added you to R (what I need) account. Please accept my invitation.
@ChrisDrax - You don't need sent any items to R2. This account is only for support. Mostly I sent fuel from this account.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@lacey (#l spare prop) - I sent you Router. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Eva (Eva) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Coffee Machine?
@ChrisDrax - I waiting for your acceptance.
@suckerp (##OscilBeacon) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Kesh (#Keshearplug) - I sent you Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Patrol Drone?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/Sp.wire) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@RavenENTP (#Raven.fuel.plz) - I sent you Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Daenerys (*Daeneryslolipop) - I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Jake (AAAE-Spare prop) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Currency Detector?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-FuelHose) - I sent you Perfume. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Magellan (Magellan Fuel20) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?

Reactions: Eva
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
thanks for all your gifts! i don't need any more routers, arcade machines, or smartglass. I'll be upgrading my terminal in 4 days, so let me know if you'd like an arcade machine before then. please send fuel hoses or oscillating beacons instead.

Reactions: Eva
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi everyone,
just to let you know that i have this new itens in my gifts:
Flatwork ironer, arch metal detector, Pneumatic Cutter
If you interested just ask :D;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi again:D
I´m almost upgrading my Repair Base 6 and want to ask you ,
to send me for the next days the following items (if possible);):nailbiting:
6 Riveter
6 Pneumatic Cutter
6 Hardness Tester
6 Calibration Module
Thanks a lot:love:

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
thanks for all your gifts! i don't need any more routers, arcade machines, or smartglass. I'll be upgrading my terminal in 4 days, so let me know if you'd like an arcade machine before then. please send fuel hoses or oscillating beacons instead.
Could you send 3 Arcade Machines? Thanks!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wccxaq8
Username
gvdc
I am new to the game and in need of items and neighbors to help me grow. The main things I need urgently are items to raise my town hall to level 3 and 2 drill machines to raise my repair base to level 3. My friend code is wccxaq8

gifts I can send
Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Do not Disturb sign, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Flight Goggles, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, Makeup, Ampere meter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Arch Metal Detector, Horn Antenna, Grinding Machine, Laptop, Walkie- talkie, X-Ray Scanner, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Tunnel Freezer, fruit lollipop,Earplugs.

Eva

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anh81eq
Username
Eva
Thanks you for your gifts.

@lacey (#l spare prop) - I sent you Router. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Eva (Eva) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Coffee Machine?
@ChrisDrax - I waiting for your acceptance.
@suckerp (##OscilBeacon) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Kesh (#Keshearplug) - I sent you Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Patrol Drone?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/Sp.wire) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@RavenENTP (#Raven.fuel.plz) - I sent you Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Daenerys (*Daeneryslolipop) - I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Jake (AAAE-Spare prop) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Currency Detector?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-FuelHose) - I sent you Perfume. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Magellan (Magellan Fuel20) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Raf ok, but instead of a blanket would you please send a Wireless Compass?
Merci, eva

Eva

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anh81eq
Username
Eva
Hi again:D
I´m almost upgrading my Repair Base 6 and want to ask you ,
to send me for the next days the following items (if possible);):nailbiting:
6 Riveter
6 Pneumatic Cutter
6 Hardness Tester
6 Calibration Module
Thanks a lot:love:
Hi @Laosge, if you want I can send back a Riveter, but you have to send me your item for the L6 repair base as it is no longer in my list.
eva

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Guys I need your help in installing two more sweet factory...Updated the Signature...Pls take a look.

Thanks
Sent you screw press.
Hope I got the other gifts right as well.

Thanks @Jax for Arcade machines, now I have them all.

Today I need earplugs!

And just now started red launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom